Very short story...

ille1234

I'm probably not the only one that thinks this but, wasn't the story awfully short? Not counting all the side missions.

I ran through the game in less than two days and i didn't even play all the time. Don't get me wrong now, it is most definitely, in my book, one of the top 3 games this year but i just felt like it could've been way longer.

I know that the whole game takes place during only one night but still, it's short :P

Yeah, the story is short but I think if it was any longer it would feel drawn out just for the sake of making a longer game. The story is very well written so I can forgive the shorter length but I'm caught up in all the side missions now so length isn't a big issue. B)

Parker

The main story is short, but I didn't really notice because I was constantly sidetracked by the other missions. I would start off heading to a main mission, then get a notification about a side mission, then on my way to that I would get stuck on a Riddler trophy. Then, two hours later, I would realize that I got nowhere, lol.

• 1 year later...