Is it unachievable?

CowMoyoo

I'm playing the na version and I followed a guide off true achievements tit for tat every document in his video I picked up multiple times to ensure that the game registered that I picked them up I did manage to get the documents trophy which was also at 0% for the na version until I got it if memory serves I do believe the Platinum is achievable.

The kill trophies are just grindy and do seem to pop randomly example I got the kill 30 enemies at my fifth kill I am almost done with my second playthrough and the 200 kill marks are just not popping up

Aside from save scumming my final choice with ending one and ending two ( save X over Y ) and find out if running only wilhlmes team will unlock ending 3 ( with only 2 2 play thru)  to see if the Platinum is attainable on at least on the NA version 

( Edit)

Also yes it is quite buggy mine has crashed about four times when interacting with collectibles or equipment pickups.

Occasionally the AI will be shown to be standing in spot a when really they're in spot b only discernible by looking for a flashing red square tile.

occasionally when I end turn with moves left the game locks me out from being able to use any units, forcing me to either skip a whole turn or run whichever unit move to last until the middle of the map with no control only for the a.i to focus fire into Oblivion.

The game is also very poor at pointing out objective items most the time they're hidden on cork board or items you would assume were not interactable most the time I'm having to push X all over the place just to find extra resources to revive my team members mid-fight as you're fully rested and reset in between each fight

If all goes well I should have the Platinum within 2 days for the American version I can only assume that it should be achievable for the European version as well since they should both be running the same version.

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
Info
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Been wanting to get this game for a while now, but i wouldn't mind knowing if the plat is actually achievable.

The plat is showing up as a 2.1% but PSN Profiles is showing it at a 0%, so i'm assuming this site believes that the people who have earned the plat have cheated it in some way?

Any more information regarding the trophies would be very welcome, as i've noticed that it's the collectables that seem to be the issue..... Ya know, along with the other multiple bugs people are reporting on  xD

I'd be getting the european physical version btw.

@Blackmist_FFXI Did you manage to get the plat in the end?

So, Im gonna write down everything I know

Not many people play this game on this site, thats why the platinum is at 0% here

Achieve all 3 endings and Get all collectible trophies are big two that bugs for a lot of players, but somehow it is achievable.

The developers know about the trophy issues and said that in the following weeks they will release a patch (which will hopefully happen)

This is all  I know for now

@CsabelitoHUN  That's great news!

Although i think my partner and i may have seen a slight issue regarding their trophies, but i'm not sure if this is to do with PSN Profiles or the trophies themselves.

The last 3 trophies for the European list are either out of order or have the wrong trophy images attached.

The order for the images to be correct should be:

The First Stone (finish the game for the first time) - Image of a racing flag

The Whole Picture (reach the 3 endings and complete the 3 epilogues) - A flow chart

Gotta catch 'em all (find all documents in the game) - A picture of a stack of papers

However in the European list it goes like this:

The Whole Picture (reach the 3 endings) - Image of a racing flag 

Gotta catch 'em all (find all the documents in the game) - A flow chart

The First Stone (finish the game for the first time) - A picture of a stack of papers

Dunno if this has anything to do with the trophies being buggy, but it's just something we noticed when comparing the two trophy lists.

So I reached out to the developers and they know that the glitch for the see all three endings is a thing and they're working on a patch it should be out in a week or two

The email I got back from them about a week and a half ago said that in the coming weeks it will be patched

I managed to get every single trophy on the game aside from view all endings and platinum so unfortunately the North American version is not Platinum Mobile at this moment but they are working on fixing it. ( Both region's)

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Mr Frog said:

Hi all 

The Patch Is out today :)

Platinum is possible now hehe

i've had some interest in this game could you tell me your thoughts on how the game is overall and the difficulty of the platinum?  Also, is there any information or guides to reference if you get stuck  or do you gotta figure it all out on your own basically? congratulations on getting the platinum!

• 1 year later...

I am having trouble with the 200 kills for the scavengers/wintersohne. Have beaten the game 3 times and replayed the first 5 levels an additional 4 times and these trophies are just not popping.

I have counted how many of each unit I have killed and am well over 200 for both but no luck. Also my 100 kills for the scavengers popped when I killed a wintersohne soldier so I think there may be something seriously wrong with the tracking for these trophies.

I had glitches with the documents trophy plus the see all endings trophy but they both popped eventually. 

Had anyone else had a similar issue and has a fix? I am on the EU version with the latest patch.

My advice would be to pass on this game, still way too buggy, wish I had never started it.

• Like 1