PS Store payment issue

basil_flash

Trying to buy the LA Noire pass for the PS3 off the store, as had issues with the Complete Edition. When I go to pay with my card it says "funds cannot be added" and when i try and add PayPal it says my password is wrong, when it definitely isn't. Is there something going on with the store? 

3 minutes ago, basil_flash said:

Trying to buy the LA Noire pass for the PS3 off the store, as had issues with the Complete Edition. When I go to pay with my card it says "funds cannot be added" and when i try and add PayPal it says my password is wrong, when it definitely isn't. Is there something going on with the store? 

Are you being affected by this:

https://www.psu.com/news/ps3-psp-and-ps-vita-will-stop-accepting-payments-in-europe-through-card-and-paypal-from-january-1-2021/

• Like 3

If you don’t want to get a PSN card an alternative would be to buy via the old-style web store (there’s a forum page with links to all of them)

I went down that route recently to pick up some DLC for YGO Millennium Duels. Had to go via a desktop browser, though, as on iOS it wouldn’t let me sign in properly