Vita platinum timestamp bug

ONUOsFan

There seems to be an issue where platinum trophies for Vita actually show as being earned after the last trophy in the game, which obviously is impossible...

For example - I spent two months setting up the Killzone Mercenary platinum to be my 5,000th trophy, and finally got it last night, only to have it not be displayed correctly - the preceding trophy (Centurion) came across with the exact same time stamp (to the second) and the site is now displaying that one as #5,000 instead.

Can this be fixed?

All vita plats do that.

And they are displayed in the same way on the Playstation Network site. So it's not like there is something to fix on Sly's side.

Well, the thing is the timestamps are not actually backwards - they're the same. So I would think there's some way to recognize one as a platinum and change the order...?

Well, the thing is the timestamps are not actually backwards - they're the same. So I would think there's some way to recognize one as a platinum and change the order...?

I'm saying that that's the order on the PSN. PSNProfiles doesn't decide the order, it takes it directly from the PSN.

The thing is, the trophies on PSVita are native and they trigger so much faster than on PS3 and they can trigger in the same second. But even so they'll still have a fraction of second of difference and the PSN orders them accordingly.

The problem is that the plat shouldn't trigger before the last tropry. This is a problem Sony should look into, not Sly.

Edited by DocDoomII

I'm saying that that's the order on the PSN. PSNProfiles doesn't decide the order, it takes it directly from the PSN.

The thing is, the trophies on PSVita are native and they trigger so much faster than on PS3 and they can trigger in the same second. But even so they'll still have a fraction of second of difference and the PSN orders them accordingly.

The problem is that the plat shouldn't trigger before the last tropry. This is a problem Sony should look into, not Sly.

I'd go along with that if it wasn't that I saw the trophies pop and Centurion definitely came first... And it was actually several seconds in between. Not saying it's still not a PSN issue, but it's not happening any differently on the vita than on ps3, so I'm just not sure why it's happening.

I just sorted a few of my vita games by date to see what order the trophies were earned in and found that the platinum disappeared!!! Is this normal?

Just to clarify - normal listing platinum is present and at the top of the list, sorted by date platinum is nowhere on the list at all.  PS3 games don't have this problem.

you not liking the answer doesnt make it wrong :|

I also doubt that creating a new thread about it would actually make The admin shout eureka and change how the site works - I may be wrong

Killzone isnt your 5000th trophy, my heart bleeds for you, honestly, I cannot begin to imagine how damaging it could be. But things are what they are.

• Like 2

you not liking the answer doesnt make it wrong :|

I also doubt that creating a new thread about it would actually make The admin shout eureka and change how the site works - I may be wrong

Killzone isnt your 5000th trophy, my heart bleeds for you, honestly, I cannot begin to imagine how damaging it could be. But things are what they are.

I remember when I thought it was cool to be a smart ass to people on internet forums....