Trophy guide missing information

Darling Baphomet

• 10 months later...

I decided to retake a go and slowly going though it. Already completed it once (but didn't get the no death trophy, died once and totally forgot about it, so just went on with it. Hope Ng+ with the upgrades ain't that bad). Question...do the do/kill x thing x times stack with Ng+ or they must be done in the same one abusing chapter select?

I wanted to add as well that the guide has a lot of missing things. I appreciate the effort, but I prefer to have no guide than an incomplete one, since I'll have to look elsewhere for the missing parts anyways. No pictures and just one video, makes it hard to understand some of the requirements. For example the Cats trophy, with no picture of what Hooligan looks like or where she is, I went on with the story by mistake. 

Same with the hosts. No picture, I was looking everywhere in the first map of Hell, not knowing there were none there xD. 

To get the combo there is nothing specific as well (there's a room with the exploding mines, just melee them one after the other and you'll surpass easily the 15 combo - if you miss and it resets, just die and try again)

Small things but they add up and don't think it reflects how a guide should look ☹️

4 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

@Darling Baphomet does it seem to you like the guide has been updated since you posted this? I want to start the game but don't want to use an iffy guide

I don't think it's been updated, no. But the guide is mostly fine, if you follow the advice I gave here on top of it, it shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1

i would like to add that for the Ashes to Ashes trophy, no, the frag grenades don't ignite the bodies. I tried to do that and they never exploded. But that's not a problem. You can simply use the Supply Drop ability to get a Flamethrower (SCR-1 Hellfire). Also, the hosts pile are from Walkways of Terror to last level (when you defeat the final boss, and the angels automatically explode, there will be 4 more piles. You must burn them as well for the trophy).

Edited by APCGrayLocked