rate the trophy card above you!...

DARKSCORPONOXR

the aim of the game is in the games name... :) rate the trophy card of the gamer above you out of /10 but be nice about it, also suggest a game/psn game for them that you think would compliment their collection or a game they dont yet own but you think is a must... for example: lego star wars saga! haha im not jokin- that entire game was epic, needs a trophy patch pronto! ok rubbish example... suggest a game/psn game that has trophies included for it

seems alot of ppl misread the topic and rules...

-this is to rate the trophy card as a whole of the gamer above you out of 10 and to actually be nice about it rather than ignorant, arrogant and rude

-so if your idea of bein civil is to instantly come on to a new 'uk only' topic with your forum friends and post abuse followed by 'either way your platinums arnt all that special anyway' then please dont join in...

-this was meant for uk gamers only

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

its meant to be abit of fun, not to hate on someone elses trophy card... why do ppl type arrogant obnoxious opinions for when its a game for overall collections not platinums but as for kirbz trophy card, its quite pathetic that alot of the trophies are multi region platinums of the exact same games plus it has over 18 childrens games that require next to nothin in skill... overall im rated a 6 on my platinums alone fair enough but the guy owns alot of the same games as me yet has not finished them...

so if my platinums are a 6 in his opinion then his have atleast got to be a 3 and thats puttin it nicely

its meant to be abit of fun, not to hate on someone elses trophy card...

I just said your trophies weren't all that special. 

Now you're just being a hypocrite. That is all.

torment if you read kirbz post before he edited it, it was abuse over my games...

i'd rate yours about a 4 dude...

No I wasn't. I added the "Either way, I give you a 6/10. Your plats aren't all that special. I do like the Arkham City plat, though." since my original post only included the link to the other thread. 

torment if you read kirbz post before he edited it, it was abuse over my games...

i'd rate yours about a 4 dude... too many games finished in 3 regions which is pointless but i guess u've got ALOT of spare hours to waste judgin by them so nice one :)

since Kirbz didnt rate im gonna rate you.

BT has quite an impressive list, so i feel as if your 4 might be a little out there. But more on topic, id have to give you a 4 or 5 tbh. 

The only plat that really grabs any attention is your MGS2 Vita. 

And P.S I dont really see the problem with stacking, it just means your doing the same game more then once. 

If something is impressive the first time it has atleast some of the flair the 2nd,3rd time.

• Like 3

I'd say a 8/10. Conn the only thing that put me off was the Hanna Montana game... sorry its just what Miley Cyrus has become that has left a mark. But the Fifa Games are good too. I'm never good at them. :) a game you could work on is Call of Duty Classic. That game isn't too hard (or is it just me for playing it on the PC first helping alot)