God Eater 2?!

skinner49

I've been waiting for this since they announced it alongside the Vita. It's Namco Bandai, so it's incredibly unlikely there will be an English version though. They refuse to localize most of their anime games. Like .hack//LINK, Tales of VS, Tales of Innocence R, Tales of Hearts R, and Tales of Vesperia PS3. To name a few. There's not even any real reason for it, there's more than enough demand, they just don't.

This game will be coming out in English, and I so can not wait for it. This plus Corpse Party Blood Drive were the reasons why I bought my Vita. I was no where near beating the first game, but since my psp got ruined and I traded it in to help pay for the Vita, I'm still psyched to get this game. At least the character you be can actually talk now instead of being a mute type.

• Like 1

I've been waiting for this since they announced it alongside the Vita. It's Namco Bandai, so it's incredibly unlikely there will be an English version though. They refuse to localize most of their anime games. Like .hack//LINK, Tales of VS, Tales of Innocence R, Tales of Hearts R, and Tales of Vesperia PS3. To name a few. There's not even any real reason for it, there's more than enough demand, they just don't.

Even though that's true, Namco seams to have changed their politics about localizing games after Demon's Souls EU version, since we have been getting a lot more stuff localized from them then ever before, specially in the RPG department, or at least that's how I feel about it, maybe I'm wrong, and I just became more aware of their stuff...

Even though that's true, Namco seams to have changed their politics about localizing games after Demon's Souls EU version, since we have been getting a lot more stuff localized from them then ever before, specially in the RPG department, or at least that's how I feel about it, maybe I'm wrong, and I just became more aware of their stuff...

They have gotten better, but we're still missing out on a lot of games. Both Tales of Innocence R and Tales of Hearts R...are... Vita games, and we didn't even get Tales of Xillia until Xillia 2 was already out in Japan. I know I sound like a downer, but I'm really hoping they bring God Eater 2 out here. It may take a while, but it's possible they'll bring it over. Honestly, I'd be happy even if was just a digital release with only Japanese voice acting.

Edited by ExHaseo

• 4 months later...