About Atelier trophies ..

Pesmerga21

Ok So I bought Atelier Rorona,Totori and Meruru  games off psn store  when they went on sale years ago the other 3 never went on Sale or I miss it should buy those and do the trophies stack with my ps3?And what about the PS4 versions do those stack? thanks.

Edited by Pesmerga21

5 hours ago, Malachen said:

There are 3 stacks of both trilogies on the vita. The original PS3 versions, the Vita/PS3 Plus Versions and the PS4 DX versions.

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks now I can buy those last 3 for vita and there's ps3 plus versions?

PS3 versions are the originals

Vita are enhanced ports of the PS3 games

PS4 are basically ports of the vita versions with maybe a few enhancements/tweaks

Sophie and Firis are the same as the PS4 versions.

Rorona+ is the same on PS3 and Vita, only the original Rorona is PS3 only.

You would have to pop all of these individually, something that is my goal one day.

3 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

PS3 versions are the originals

Vita are enhanced ports of the PS3 games

PS4 are basically ports of the vita versions with maybe a few enhancements/tweaks

Sophie and Firis are the same as the PS4 versions.

Rorona+ is the same on PS3 and Vita, only the original Rorona is PS3 only.

You would have to pop all of these individually, something that is my goal one day.

This is a far better explanation of what I was trying to say early this morning haha. I also wish to plat them all but might not be able to get the original PS3 versions and the DX versions are so expensive (I rarely buy new games at launch) and to be fair you get 3 games in the bundle but my brain just can't let me do it ?

2 hours ago, Pesmerga21 said:

This is for PS4 Correct?

that's the one on the dot. it's a great deal imo considering you get 3 games just have to pay quite a hefty bag of gold to get them all at once.  as for the ps3 version predicament i would look around on ebay/amazon or even gamestop it's how i got all mine. though dusk series is trekking up in price. might be due to sellers or the game is really old and hard to get.

10 hours ago, Pesmerga21 said:

This is for PS4 Correct?

Yes, that is correct. It costs about $100 without tax. But, it is actually cheaper than buying each one individually. And, it should have it's own trophy stacks because they are the DX version of the game. The older games are very hard to get if you're looking for physical copies. Unless they are super popular in your area, gamestop and other stores tend to only get one once in a blue moon. You would have better luck with Amazon or Ebay like kingdrake2 stated. 

Edited by sealightbreeze

On 4/1/2021 at 7:08 AM, sealightbreeze said:

Yes, that is correct. It costs about $100 without tax. But, it is actually cheaper than buying each one individually. And, it should have it's own trophy stacks because they are the DX version of the game. The older games are very hard to get if you're looking for physical copies. Unless they are super popular in your area, gamestop and other stores tend to only get one once in a blue moon. You would have better luck with Amazon or Ebay like kingdrake2 stated. 

I'm just going to get the 3 I need from the psn store no sense in buying or looking for physical there too much this is the one thing I regret not buying VITA versions yet I bought every LE ps3-ps4 of every Atelier and I had my chance on all those vita as well I was being to cheap as usual..live and learn Oh an i'm skipping buying Sophie and Firis since no trophys from Vita.

Edited by Pesmerga21
add more things