Best way to farm PP?

instastoump

I finished the game and i'm left with the Bonds and Compendium trophy. Is it faster to farm Persona points on Metatron to finish all compendium or there are more points for merciles? I found a way to get the BONDS trophy faster on Mercilles but was sondering if i could farm PP there too.

On Merciless personas have a higher level thus you’ll get a lot of points for less money, plus you might save a few points since some personas needed for fusion are already at a high level there.

The only downside is you need lvl 90 at least to be comfortable enough, Lucifer would be also desired to have.

• 2 weeks later...

The fusion loop which gave me a low level Jack lantern with 99 in everything

Fuse a loop till Pyro Jack is all 99 stats bonus:

• Pyro Jack + Pixie -> Bicorn
  • Bicorn + Pixie = Silky
  • Silky + Arsene= Succubus
  • Succubus + Andras = Hua Po
  • Hua Po + Slime = Lamia
  • Lamia + High Pixie = Jack Frost
  • Jack Frost + Pixie = Pyro Jack

Raise all of Pixie Stats to 20 using Persona Points everytime you gonna fuse it, dont register the pixie spend the points on her everytime she is summoned

• Like 1

For anyone else still needing to do the grind I'd recommend doing what dj_lalle said except with a twist. 

On 16/04/2021 at 11:35 PM, dj_lalle said:

The fusion loop which gave me a low level Jack lantern with 99 in everything

Fuse a loop till Pyro Jack is all 99 stats bonus:

• Pyro Jack + Pixie -> Bicorn
  • Bicorn + Pixie = Silky
  • Silky + Arsene= Succubus
  • Succubus + Andras = Hua Po
  • Hua Po + Slime = Lamia
  • Lamia + High Pixie = Jack Frost
  • Jack Frost + Pixie = Pyro Jack

Raise all of Pixie Stats to 20 using Persona Points everytime you gonna fuse it, dont register the pixie spend the points on her everytime she is summoned

I split the stats, 10 to pixie and 10 to Jack at the start of each loop. Eventually I got a random Persona fusion that resulted in a level 99 Lilith or smth like that. Long story short it only cost about 60,000 yen to summon each time, but I would receive about 670,000pp everytime I deleted it from my persona stack. Which made the remaining 3 million pps I needed easy to get. Anyone still going for it I'd recommend saving some points during the loop, and if you get a random persona fusion try and see if you were lucky enough to get the same money-pps ratio that I got. If not then reload and continue the loop. 

• Like 1

On 23.4.2021 at 1:13 AM, TerminatarMnA said:

For anyone else still needing to do the grind I'd recommend doing what dj_lalle said except with a twist. 

I split the stats, 10 to pixie and 10 to Jack at the start of each loop. Eventually I got a random Persona fusion that resulted in a level 99 Lilith or smth like that. Long story short it only cost about 60,000 yen to summon each time, but I would receive about 670,000pp everytime I deleted it from my persona stack. Which made the remaining 3 million pps I needed easy to get. Anyone still going for it I'd recommend saving some points during the loop, and if you get a random persona fusion try and see if you were lucky enough to get the same money-pps ratio that I got. If not then reload and continue the loop. 

after I Got the platinium, I ended up with 30mil of pp, and yoshitsune is still a freaking beast like everytime, 99 in all and it’s a breeze and him not having any weakness is also a bonus

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...