Left Behind - The Last of Us DLC teaser!

manyuhesp

I think its about when Ellie was in the Mall like she mentioned in the story. Her friend must be the one who she told Joel about at the very end. Wonder if it will reveal anything new about the original story we played.

Hmmmm. Apparently the comics/novels that came with the collector editions will help the dlc make more sense and tells more about past events. Darn, I need to read them.

http://thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_of_Us:_American_Dreams I haven't read any, but these should definitely be read before playing the dlc, whenever that is. As you can see, Ellie's friend is on the cover of one of them, so the must give a lot of answers about events before the time TLOU took place in, and further explain the dlc.

http://thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_of_Us:_American_Dreams I haven't read any, but these should definitely be read before playing the dlc, whenever that is. As you can see, Ellie's friend is on the cover of one of them, so the must give a lot of answers about events before the time TLOU took place in, and further explain the dlc.

I wouldn't say it 'explains' the DLC, but it sets it up for sure. American Dreams basically gives you a little background story on how Ellie met Riley and their first 'adventures' outside the boarding school. Serious fans of TLoU should definitely check it out although given how light on story the comic is, I wouldn't say it's a must read in order to understand or enjoy the upcoming DLC.