01:14 – 02:09 Year 10 Trophies

02:10 – 02:44 Year 11 Trophies Ending #1

02:45 – 03:18 Year 12 Trophies

03:19 – 05:13 Year 13 Trophies – Ending #2

05:14 – 07:36 Last Collectible and Ending #3 & #4

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ZachSmoke said:

why would he get banned? he clearly had a glitch that's rare. he can still try to unlock it regularly 

Yeah, but the timestamps were out of order and no matter what it looks very fishy that he unlocked the platinum without having all trophies unlocked. Pretty sure he'll get removed from the leaderboards either way if he doesn't hide it.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ZachSmoke said:

why would he get banned? he clearly had a glitch that's rare. he can still try to unlock it regularly 

45 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

Yeah, but the timestamps were out of order and no matter what it looks very fishy that he unlocked the platinum without having all trophies unlocked. Pretty sure he'll get removed from the leaderboards either way if he doesn't hide it.

When I disconnect the console from the network, it shows me 100% for this game, when I go back online and sync it still remains at 90%. I do not understand that.

Can I report something like this anywhere on this page so that I don't get banned?

5 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

When I disconnect the console from the network, it shows me 100% for this game, when I go back online and sync it still remains at 90%. I do not understand that.

Can I report something like this anywhere on this page so that I don't get banned?

I do not think the mods on here will ban you. The algorithm may ban you on one of it's sweeps but I'd definitely make this known to @Sly Ripper

Edited by ZachSmoke
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

9 minutes ago, ZachSmoke said:

I do not think the mods on here will ban you. The algorithm may ban you on one of it's sweeps but I'd definitely make this known to @Sly Ripper

I found a solution, Yippeahhh! I tried to sync my console with the PSN many times manually, it did not work. I bought the Vita Version and platinumed it, it did not work. The Solution was: I played another game on my PS 5, earned 4 Trophies and now is Drowning at 100 % and the time stamps are correct too. Thank you all for your help.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 3