Possible wishlist section on trophy profile?

I was just thinking how useful it would be to have a "wishlist" section on the trophy profile page for users to add a list of games which they are planning on getting.

It would be a separate box beneath the "trophy milestones" heading, where you could have the option of selecting, say, 5 or 10 games which you are planning on purchasing soon.

I know I would find this feature useful, does anyone else like the idea?

Would probably be pretty crap, unless the list was manually updated there'd be no way to verify the game is real, no game images etc. Just shove a list of wanted games in your about me on your forum profile.

Select from a drop-down? No one suggested games that aren't out yet. There are a ton of games that I want to have but haven't bought yet, if I ever do.

• Like 1

Would probably be pretty crap, unless the list was manually updated there'd be no way to verify the game is real, no game images etc. Just shove a list of wanted games in your about me on your forum profile.

Select from a drop-down? No one suggested games that aren't out yet. There are a ton of games that I want to have but haven't bought yet, if I ever do.

Yes, this is more what I meant. The list would be generated from a drop-down menu (similar to the one used for the trophy card background). It would feature in the trophy profile page and not the forum profile. So the end result would be professional looking, similar to the "trophy milestones" box, where several games could be selected to add to wishlist.

If you want to keep the trophy profiles completely automatic with no option of adding features down to users to make use of, then fair enough. :) I just thought having a "wishlist" section for those games that everyone is planning on getting but haven't got round to doing so yet would be a neat touch?

EDIT: Perhaps a better position for the list could be as a tab, alongside the trophy log tab?