How many players required to boost all mp trophies ?

ClearVHS

That is no problem, i can get 4 ps3's setup, thanks.

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Everything is doable solo if you can get the A.I to co-operate but if you have a friend to help out, then the tougher trophies will be easier.

Is it two players for all dlc mp trophies too ?

34 minutes ago, xXDarkAsazZynXx said:

That is no problem, i can get 4 ps3's setup, thanks.

Is it two players for all dlc mp trophies too ?

Good luck trying to juggle 4 controllers, because the enemy A.I in this game is brutal and very cheap (plus the friendly A.I. is about as useful as a Chocolate Teapot at times) so if you're going to boost any of these trophies, I strongly recommend getting a friend in for the Player 2 spot.

• Like 1

there is no 4 player trophies, all are 2 players. And like hunting fever said it won't be possible to do yourself without 4 hands lol. Some of the missions are hard and if 1 player loses all their lives its over and the level resets.

• Like 1

I have a question about "Tough as nails" trophy, I see all guides putting up strategies about every level but wouldn't it be easier to just play in online versus in 1v1 and just have your buddy let you win? Unless there's more to it since it seems incredible no one suggested doing it yet...

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 23/04/2021 at 8:00 PM, GastNDorf said:

I have a question about "Tough as nails" trophy, I see all guides putting up strategies about every level but wouldn't it be easier to just play in online versus in 1v1 and just have your buddy let you win? Unless there's more to it since it seems incredible no one suggested doing it yet...

Every time I do this , I still get a full room of AI’s

I never played the PS3 version of this but I did get the 100% on Xbox 360 back in the day. I got all the trophies solo, even the difficulty ones, I played a medium build operative so I had a decent amount of health & the class abilities made it fairly easy even with the AI. I see no reason why it wouldn't work any different on PS3. It's a pity this isn't on psnow as I'd happily play it again having throughly enjoyed the original.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

I’m based in the UK and most pound stores sell it for a pound so if your ever tempted 1f602.png

It's more the hassle of finding out my PS3 & setting it up. I've not used it for a couple years so I'm not even sure where I left it last lol, having a PS4 Pro & PS5 setup in my living room didn't leave me any room for the PS3.

Turns out it is on PSNow, I'm just trying to find out if I can buy the DLC through PSNow or if I'd only be able to play the base game.

• Like 1