Physical copies of this game HONG KONG

greenkaos1226

Any of you that acquired HONG KONG physical copies of this game, what sites did you use?

I have EXHAUSTIVELY checked eBay, like all variations of Amazon, and play Asia. It has been sold out everywhere. 

perhaps there’s better sites to buy physical HK stacks?  

Edited by greenkaos1226

Just now, InfamousDooMZ said:

There is a surplus of copies in australia. On a daily basis, i see new listings of the evil within on ebay for usually ≤$15 AUD. But maybe it won't be worthwhile as the shipping costs could be excessive 

Think they're specifically looking for the Honk Kong/Asia version

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, InfamousDooMZ said:

There is a surplus of copies in australia. On a daily basis, i see new listings of the evil within on ebay for usually ≤$15 AUD. But maybe it won't be worthwhile as the shipping costs could be excessive 

I am specifically looking for the Hong Kong version of the game. Thank you though (: 

6 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Think they're specifically looking for the Honk Kong/Asia version

Yes, I am thank you! I’ll edit my post to be more clear. As the region doesn’t show on the form page right away. 

3 minutes ago, nolanexpress08 said:

I just went to Walmart like a week ago. They had a couple of copies of the game on that shelf with a bunch of different PS4 games. I remember seeing them. Hopefully your local Walmart has some too!

I am looking for the Hong Kong ps4 version specifically. Thank you though (:

10 minutes ago, greenkaos1226 said:

Totally fine. I managed to get the Korean PS3 and ps4 versions, the HK PS3 version, and both japan versions titled psychobreak. The rarity of this game in Korea and China is crazy. 

Best thing to do would save the search terms on ebay so it notifies you when one gets listed "evil within ps3 HK" or "evil within ps3 asia"

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Best thing to do would save the search terms on ebay so it notifies you when one gets listed "evil within ps3 HK" or "evil within ps3 asia"

That’s what I got going now! Thank you for the tip about using HK I had almost every other variation and forgot that one somehow. So I take it for Chinese physical games there’s no good marketplace for them? I read much of the gaming is digital there so it makes sense

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 11:15 AM, Seamndel said:

@greenkaos1226, where did you buy the Asian stack of The Evil Within on PS3. 

I have the Worldwide-release and Korean PS3 stacks already.

I cant remember but ill double check and find a link to you. For AS stack you have to create a Hong kong account, chinese one i believe. Atleast thats what i did, and bought it digital.  Correct me if im wrong @HuntingFever

Edited by DividedByMankind

6 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

I cant remember but ill double check and find a link to you. For AS stack you have to create a Hong kong account, chinese one i believe. Atleast thats what i did, and bought it digital.  Correct me if im wrong @HuntingFever

The HK PS Store has both English and Asian games in it so there's no need to change your account language to Chinese, just make sure you check the game language before buying (it should say something like "Chinese version" on it, whereas the English version will likely be dual language) :).

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The HK PS Store has both English and Asian games in it so there's no need to change your account language to Chinese, just make sure you check the game language before buying (it should say something like "Chinese version" on it, whereas the English version will likely be dual language) :).

Oh yeah m8, thats how it was😂 my memory isnt that good haha