Star Ocean 2 PS4 - 50% discount on PSN Japan

Elk_mistral

1 hour ago, Joker-Kun890 said:

If only I could read Japanese. I'm guessing it would be too difficult to navigate otherwise? 

Yes a little hard to navigate at first. trophy are easy. Best way is to play PSP version some hours for learn the menu then play the ps4 version for trophy.

Edited by Elk_mistral
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, regislc30 said:

We need to buy 2 cards of 1000 yenes because it costs 1155 yenes. At the end we pay almost the full game price.

Add more money and get Dragon quest 1 2 & 3 for PS4 in same time ^^

Edited by Elk_mistral
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ZZ383 said:

Is this for Star Ocean: The Second Story ?  
I played that for PS1 wayyy back and have been looking for a more friendly version to purchase. If it is, is the Japanese version in English at all or would it be a waste if I can't read Japanese?

Only in japanese so you wont understand the story at all. you will need to learn skill and all by yourself or play the psp or ps1 version in same time. it's more for people wanting the full trophy list for All Star Ocean games. " I had to do this for Dragon Quest 1 2 3 PS4, since Square Enix only released the switch version here so no trophies"

Edited by Elk_mistral
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elk_mistral said:

Only in japanese so you wont understand the story at all. you will need to learn skill and all by yourself or play the psp or ps1 version in same time. it's more for people wanting the full trophy list for All Star Ocean games. " I had to do this for Dragon Quest 1 2 3 PS4, since Square Enix only released the switch version here so no trophies"

Thanks for the reply. A bummer as trophies for this would be cool to earn but I don't have the patience to also play the original for translation.