Hi! Official Dev here!

Kurisama91

• 2 years later...

I just platinumed the game. I had a glitch that World 3 not unlocked even after I unlocked World 4, 5, 6. What I did was deleted the save file and restarted a new game. Then World 3 unlocked normally.

- For those who might have the same problem, you need to restart from a new file or make some save files in Cloud or Flashdrive. Hope it helped.

- For Dev, this problem is still here as of September 2023. Maybe check if a world is unlocked every time you return to the main menu? Thanks.

• 4 months later...
On 5/3/2021 at 5:43 PM, Kurisama91 said:

Hello! I finally just got notifications about this forums and I'll look into fixing those trophy unlocks soon like for world 5. As you would've guessed, it only tries unlocking it once. That usually works for most things but the PS5 is a new system for us and apparently that information isn't stored if the internet isn't super optimal. So we'll be adding in a way to refresh the trophies on start on the titlescreen for those small instances where it doesn't unlock immediately like it should.

The game doesnt allow to keep progress in 2024, for some reason when you quit the game everything goes away, is there a way to solve this, or the dev team will fix this? Thanks

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Don_Chipotle said:

The game doesnt allow to keep progress in 2024, for some reason when you quit the game everything goes away, is there a way to solve this, or the dev team will fix this? Thanks

A save function is needed! I don’t have the time to complete in one sitting 

• Like 2

On 2/27/2024 at 10:51 PM, Kurisama91 said:

If you don't like the game, please delete it from your console. I've gotten enough hate messages this week online to last a life time about how my life doesn't matter because of a PlayStation bug.

Yup, it was deleted.

Will the trophies automatically unlocked on the PS5 version, if everything is earned on the PS4 version?

Also thank you very much to make it free! So level are frustrating, but overall ti's fun

Hey dev Christopher,

I can't hate a free game no matter how much it sucks (which it does according to some players) and to be fair I've played much worse games which I didn't get for free. A developer taking his time to come here telling a fix is coming is something that must be appreciated in my opinion.

Since you're here allow me to go just a little bit off-topic... I am curious about World 7 - Level 8. It's the one with pink letters saying "Nubia". This level drove me mad because it was the only one I wasn't able to beat. I couldn't even find someone beating it on YouTube. So my question is did you troll us? Were you able to beat it the legit way without using any dev tools?

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 12:51 AM, Kurisama91 said:

If you don't like the game, please delete it from your console. I've gotten enough hate messages this week online to last a life time about how my life doesn't matter because of a PlayStation bug.

I'm working on fixing the save function. What's interesting is the save function broke over years sitting on the PlayStation store, which leads me to believe it's something on PlayStation's end. It's fixed on my source code now, I'm just tackling some of the boss bugs for unlocking and will get that uploaded and approved soon. :) Thank you for being understanding.

Dev team will fix it and we are on it! :)

Thanks for the answer, hope the best for the team and yes, the game has a very interesting vibe, I love the japanese old school psx vibe of mystery the game has, the music is amazing.

• Like 1

Sorry for the double post, but yeah, the update is up, it makes the game MUCH better in many ways, even making some levels more enjoyable in a fun way (frame rate, and game speed), the game also now saves progress when you quit the game, and yeah, there are much less glitches in general, it feels and looks cleaner, thanks a lot @Kurisama91, I can't think the kind pressure devs feel when people give feedback of something wrong, and you not just responded, but made something great about it, even when now the game it's free, thanks for the update, and only the best wishes and success for everyone.

• Like 4

On 3/5/2024 at 1:23 AM, Kurisama91 said:

PlayStation is now the hold up for the release of the update. Their processes are a bit slow so I appreciate everyone's patience.

Sadly PlayStation won't let me do that. They both are considered different SKUs, the PS4 vs PS5.

If you don't mind giving feedback, which ones were ethe hardest? I looked online and decided to change world 3 level 2 to be easier and more forgiving, I'm sure there are plenty more bumps in the difficulty. This was a game I made in 2013 as my first game so I still wasn't good at scaling a game I played almost everyday during testing :')

Thanks for the reply! Yes, 3 - 2 is really hard and I absoulty don't know how to even beat the level. Also I don't the exact number, but stage 11 or 12 has level with instant death grid and it moves fast. I beat the level, but it took some time, like hours. I skipped it first and did it later.

Thwre are also a few bugs in the PS5 version:

- it deletes the progress, when I restart the game. Closing it and starting it again makes me to begin at world 1 again. The PS4 version isn't like this.

- PS5 version also had a bug with dying so fast. The player cube just freezes and the moving attempts staying at 2/2 for example. You have to get back to the stage selection and select the level again. I grinded deaths, because of the trophy for dying 1000 times.

Hopefully the feedback helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thanks to the dev that decided to make the game free. Free platinum trophy is appreciated 😉

Would like to point out during my PS4 playthrough, I encountered a bug where the 'World 6 Unlocked!' trophy didn't unlock. I guess the unlock check you mentioned wasn't put in place. 

It appears after completing World 5, both World 6 and 7 unlocked, therefore skipping the World 6 trophy. Solution was to return to main menu after each stage completion to check for each world unlock. Not a big deal, it wasn't too long of a 2nd run.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 2:22 AM, iTrogo85 said:

Hey dev Christopher,

I can't hate a free game no matter how much it sucks (which it does according to some players) and to be fair I've played much worse games which I didn't get for free. A developer taking his time to come here telling a fix is coming is something that must be appreciated in my opinion.

Since you're here allow me to go just a little bit off-topic... I am curious about World 7 - Level 8. It's the one with pink letters saying "Nubia". This level drove me mad because it was the only one I wasn't able to beat. I couldn't even find someone beating it on YouTube. So my question is did you troll us? Were you able to beat it the legit way without using any dev tools?

I just played this level last night too and had to just give up and move on. I don't think there's a legit way to solve it. It just seems like one try you get lucky and the ball goes down the right path without hitting too many things on the way.

I also really enjoy the music of this game. I let it play from the menu while I tidy the flat sometimes.