New Feature Idea

16 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Honestly, I'd say to just create a checklist if you want others to comment on yours, post on their feed or other's checklist if you want to leave feedback on theirs, or if you want immediate feedback on your own, post here

I agree that a checklist is way better and it encourages a person to be creative and produce something around their game experiences with structured updates and write-ups. The trouble is, those checklists still go through the same old standard basic post/thread format like every other post/thread and that can often work against someone who is trying to make their work look more interesting and unique than a standard forum post. Most folks clearly put a huge amount of time and effort into their checklist write-ups and alot of them actually read like proper blogs.

I'd love to see a checklist portal on the site that does their efforts justice, more with custom formatting options and a UX/design that doesn't look like every other forum post window. It could even be a Premium feature.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

We already had a profile rating system under the old website layout. You could vote on other peoples profiles from 1 to 5 stars. Taking that out was a good thing.

What gets me is how many of you people are so overly sensitive, some of you have gone to bashing some of my posts because you didn't like the opinion I posted. I'm free to bash on any EZPZ game out there because I can, it's my opinion and as long as I'm not making threats and following the rules of PSNP I'm perfectly okay to do so.

I can accept negativity. Every online forum I've ever gone to I've had at least a few people who didn't like me. A profile rating system and being able to vote on peoples trophy collections will just open up a new can of worms that nobody wants.

• Like 1