A Masterpiece Review, the best i´ve ever seen till date

KingmathyGoodman

I'm currently going for the Platinum.  This game is one of my favorite of all time.  This game was created with high detail from the locations, to the tracks, to the car mechanics, and to the weather mechanics.  The best part of DriveClub; it's fun to play.

• Like 1

I liked that review. Certainly one of the good videos I have watched on YouTube this week. Putting on an album on Spotify and driving the tracks on this game is honestly a vibe. Definitely one of my favorite PS4 games of all time.

Edited by PatinumNumemon
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, KingmathyGoodman said:

Thank you for posting.  I REALLY enjoyed the video.  It was quite well done so I subscribed and look forward to others he has.

DriveClub itself was a mixed bag for me for many of the reasons he states in the second half of the video but you can tell it was a labor of love.  This makes me want to play it again.

I really wish we had Forza Horizon on playstation.  More Arcady but that one would be right up my alley.  I love exploring the open world, getting to see the nature where for DriveClub even as beautiful it was, you only see it as a backdrop during an event.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...