Avid Inventor Ps3 glitch question

wackt1

So like, I heard of a glitch on the PS4 remaster where you can save in front of a hacked "U-Invent" machine and the players keeps inventing stuff then reloading the save until the trophy pops. I was wondering if the same glitch can be achieved on the Ps3 version. I installed Bioschock 1 off of my Bioschock infinte ps3 disc (and I have a NA copy if that happens).

I actually didn't get the trophy on my first playthrough so it can happen that you miss it. Some items can take more components to invent which can prevent you reaching 100. However, progress does carry over to newgame+ so I was able to get it pretty quickly as I was only 5 or so inventions short. I'm not sure if the PS3 version has newgame+ though...

Yeah this one will depend on your playstyle, some will get it others don't, I didn't have it before the final boss, thankfully I was loaded with cash and could buy the materials needed to obtain the trophy, there's a good place to farm at Arcadia farmer's Market at the bees, activate the smoke and search a beehive, an enemy will show up, repeat the process, it's a bit tedious but it works as far as I remember.

9 hours ago, Ninjise said:

Yeah this one will depend on your playstyle, some will get it others don't, I didn't have it before the final boss, thankfully I was loaded with cash and could buy the materials needed to obtain the trophy, there's a good place to farm at Arcadia farmer's Market at the bees, activate the smoke and search a beehive, an enemy will show up, repeat the process, it's a bit tedious but it works as far as I remember.

you can buy the materials?

49 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

you can buy the materials?

Ops, no you can't, that was my bad, you have to find them around the levels or loot enemies.

What I had was enough money to be able to invent new items for the trophy, the materials I had to farm for a bit If I recall correctly.