Can this be bought on its own?

I've looked on the Ps Store and I can't find the PS5 version of this? I can only find 2 search results, this game on PS4 and the game of the year edition of this. I heard a while back that they released it standalone now according to this,

https://screenrant.com/spiderman-remastered-purchase-separately-ps5/amp/

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

I remember a article, may be the one you linked saying it can be bought separately. As far as I know it still can't be bought separately. I wish we could. I got Miles Morales in a bundle with my PS5, but it is just the standard edition. I don't want to have to buy the edition that comes with the remaster.

Ps5     When you’re looking at your game saves on the main menu of the game, should give you a choice to press L1 and buy it. 

24 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

PS4 or PS5 version? I never saw it on the main menu. 

Edited by Thephoenixshow

1 hour ago, Thephoenixshow said:

Ps5     When you’re looking at your game saves on the main menu of the game, should give you a choice to press L1 and buy it. 

I'll have to load my copy of Miles Morales back up and see if it works for the US version also. I'd like to play it again. 

Thanks for mentioning this. I was able to purchase the remaster of the first game for $20. 

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have a kinda same question, but didn`t want to open new topic.

I have a physical PS5 copy of Miles Morales game. 

If I will buy downloadable Spider-Man Remastered for 20$ in game menu, will it work without physical disk of Miles Morales? 

Thanks

On 6/26/2021 at 5:05 AM, fototoxa said:

Have a kinda same question, but didn`t want to open new topic.

I have a physical PS5 copy of Miles Morales game. 

If I will buy downloadable Spider-Man Remastered for 20$ in game menu, will it work without physical disk of Miles Morales? 

Thanks

That’s what I did. It plays on its own. Once you purchase through the menu then Miles morales disc not required.

Edited by VerCettI
  • Like 4