Fallout 4 all story related trophies using strategic saves

PooPooBlast

I do this a lot when a game needs a lot to be done, as in if you need to do something else in the playthrough of the game and it breaks apart the and you have to pick the other thing at that point I rather back up the save or if it is a once a playthrough make 2 saves backed up, one is the main one and the other is for the other things you need to do unless the game needs some kind of collectable in that playthrough of the game kind of like SAW 2

• 2 weeks later...

thank you @PooPooBlast for posting this, i followed every steps and worked great. I got all missing trophies while leveling up smoothly without any problem. What i found in other solutions on internet, need to reload way back too much and make it lost lot of progress. they werent good as much as this. thanks again!

• Like 1

Firstly, thanks. I pretty much unconsciously followed this flowchart and I should finish the molecular level tonight (unless I get sidetracked for the millionth time). The only difference is that I chose to build the teleporter with the BoS because it made more sense from a roleplay pov. Hopefully the Railroad won't mind and they'll let me continue their questline. For my first playthrough I plan on betraying the BoS after "Blind Betrayal" (yes I was spoiled) so hopefully this works out.

1 hour ago, Gewehr_FR said:

Firstly, thanks. I pretty much unconsciously followed this flowchart and I should finish the molecular level tonight (unless I get sidetracked for the millionth time). The only difference is that I chose to build the teleporter with the BoS because it made more sense from a roleplay pov. Hopefully the Railroad won't mind and they'll let me continue their questline. For my first playthrough I plan on betraying the BoS after "Blind Betrayal" (yes I was spoiled) so hopefully this works out.

Mm I'm not sure if that'll cause any problems but if it works, then that's awesome. 

I didn't try it just because I went with the safe option here that's been done before. 

Good luck there

Well, it worked out. I teleported to the Institute with the help of the BoS, convinced Dr Li to leave for the From Within BoS quest. Now on Liberty Reprimed.

When I returned to the Railroad, Desdemona told me she knew what happened and asked me whether my loyalty belonged to her organization or the BoS. Obviously I answered Railroad and this started their next quest, Underground Cover.

If you do it this way, I suggest reporting to Ingram before talking to the Rairoad, giving her the data holotape, because I think having the data holotape when talking to tinker tom messes with his dialog. Perhaps this isn't actually an issue at all, I can't say.

Either way I'm still on good terms with every faction and considering starting point lookout far harbor dlc, since from a story perspective there's no rush to do anything.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...