How is this actually a game

TheDragonfly44

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Xbox versions were cancelled at the last minute after Microsoft changed their minds about allowing it.

le BASED has arrived

On 5/28/2021 at 7:03 PM, HuntingFever said:

Cyberpunk 2077 was only censored in Japan and the Middle East, everywhere else is uncensored.

This^

The PS4 and PS5 versions of this game are censored but the PC and Switch releases are 100% uncensored. The Xbox versions were cancelled at the last minute after Microsoft changed their minds about allowing it.

The uncensored version has full frontal nudity, which would slap the game with an A/O rating.  The Switch version is rated M.

18 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

The uncensored version has full frontal nudity, which would slap the game with an A/O rating.  The Switch version is rated M.

Not really. Watch_Dogs 2, Red Dead Redemption, The Order 1886 all have full frontal, among other games. So I don't think that by itself would cause that rating. 

6 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

The Switch and PC versions are identical in terms of nudity (i.e. boobs on full display, though the girls still wear their pantsu) so both got an M rating in the US but the uncensored Switch release only got a PEGI 16 rating in the EU, which, ironically, is the same as the censored PS4 version which got a 16 rating for violence.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Ahh.  I understand.  The PC version allows for full nudity including the removal of their panties, which I was basing my comment on.  Not going to lie, with the game's trophy list as it is, they only reason I would've considered buying this game was for the boobies as it doesn't really look like it's going to be that fun to play.  Without uncensored boobies, I see no reason to buy this on PSN.

41 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

Ahh.  I understand.  The PC version allows for full nudity including the removal of their panties, which I was basing my comment on.  Not going to lie, with the game's trophy list as it is, they only reason I would've considered buying this game was for the boobies as it doesn't really look like it's going to be that fun to play.  Without uncensored boobies, I see no reason to buy this on PSN.

That must be a recent addition, because the older gameplay vids I've seen for the PC version only show topless nudity ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 5 months later...