Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Dry Twice

Hi,

can anyone tell me, why there are still no trophy lists for "Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Dry Twice"?

The game was released on the18th of May (at least in Germany).

Are there no trophies available for this game on PS4 or whats the reason?

If there is another topic regarding this game I might not have found it.

BR

DuncanSin 

I’m due to get this game in a few days.

So what happens if you play this before the trophy list is synced to the server?? Do the trophies still pop but just not show in your list? I’ve never played a game where it hasn’t been linked to the server before.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy947 said:

I’m due to get this game in a few days.

So what happens if you play this before the trophy list is synced to the server?? Do the trophies still pop but just not show in your list? I’ve never played a game where it hasn’t been linked to the server before.

Trophies will pop as normal on your machine and in your offline/local list, but will not show on PSNProfiles and will not show on your online trophy list. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Trophies will pop as normal on your machine and in your offline/local list, but will not show on PSNProfiles and will not show on your online trophy list. 

Thank You for confirming! Wanted to check I was safe to play before the list synced!

On 5/26/2021 at 3:50 AM, DaivRules said:

Out of curiosity, does having unsyncable trophies on your machine in any way interfere with your ability to sync trophies in general?

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful with this game. I noticed on my 2nd run for Platinum Trophy Clean Up that my Space Quest Trophy and both Submarine trophies weren't popping. I decided to put on "My name is Mayo 2" to test out other trophies as it has easy trophies and when a trophy should have popped i blue screened and got error code "Np-32091-5" which is "Corrupt Trophy Data"  most people online were saying the only choices i had were to delete my PSN profile of buy a new PS4.

I rebulit my database and that didnt help and i realized it was the game and not the system so i deleted "Wet Dreams Don't Dry Twice" from my system and reinstalled it, got a few Trophies on "My Name is Mayo 2" to try to jumpstart the Trophy system and when i went back to Larry the trophies were popping like normal and i did a speedrun to the Platinum and deleted the game off my system as fast as i could before it caused anymore trouble.

Somebody somewhere messed the Trophy System up on this game really good and needs to be held accountable as this is potentially a System Killer.

• Like 1