Xbone Bans Users For Profanity

Bullstomp

Xbone bans users for profanity  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Micro$oft (and Sony, for that matter) ban users for profanity?

• Yes, I'm tired of hearing random 12 year olds dropping F*Bombs while I'm playing CoD:Dogs
    • No, the dialogue in many games, like GTA and Nier, contains profanity. This creates an unfair paradox
    • I don't give a sh!t either way . . .

Meh. I don't really care about people who cuss on a mic. Doesn't bother me. I think MS stepped over the line since there are alternatives to banning somebody. They could have deleted the video. They could have restricted his account from uploading. They could have given a warning. I think there were too many steps MS could have taken before a ban was necessary. After all, XBL is a paid service. One sure-fire way to not get that service fee from your customers is to annoy the shit out of them. Not only that but one would figure that MS would try to prevent any more negative press against their policies.

Dumb move all around. I think MS needs to clean house at their Xbox division.

• 2 weeks later...

I love when idiots don't read the whole story, half-assed fanboy drivel is far too common.

You don't get banned for swearing in CoD, you get banned if you take a clip, add a bunch of 'F this', 'F that', etc and upload it. You stupid do you need to be to not get that? I wish  MS incorporated this much sooner and I hope Sony follows suit. I hear enough of this crap every day, now I need to hear it while watching some clip (well, if I gave a crap about random people's clips)?

I love when idiots don't read the whole story, half-assed fanboy drivel is far too common.

You don't get banned for swearing in CoD, you get banned if you take a clip, add a bunch of 'F this', 'F that', etc and upload it. You stupid do you need to be to not get that? I wish  MS incorporated this much sooner and I hope Sony follows suit. I hear enough of this crap every day, now I need to hear it while watching some clip (well, if I gave a crap about random people's clips)?

Your image is Doge (that just shows your ignorance :| ) and your signature is, "Have done nothing impressive on the PS3, on the Xbox though, that's a different story" and you're complaining about fanboys? Hypocrite. 

Anyways the obvious Xboner aside, if its just to uploaded clips its stupid. What percent of people upload? And further more if they don't want language they should make different filters. Most language in online games is utter BS. It rarely offends people, I for one get a good laugh out of 6 year olds thinking they came out of the queens ass.