Physical or digital?

GrantVernonHart

20 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's your typical TellTale game so your decisions don't matter and nothing is missable.

I think I know what you meant, in regard to the decisions made having no effect on any trophies, but of course your decisions guide the story.  Each TT game makes a point to tell the player that at the beginning.

28 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I think I know what you meant, in regard to the decisions made having no effect on any trophies, but of course your decisions guide the story.  Each TT game makes a point to tell the player that at the beginning.

So which best version to play? 

I heard this game almost unplayable I just want to make sure sorry for bad english and misunderstanding ?

11 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

So which best version to play? 

I heard this game almost unplayable I just want to make sure sorry for bad english and misunderstanding 1f64f.png

The PS3 version is reportedly very broken (I never played that version so can't really comment) but I had the PS4 release and other than the inherent frame rate issues you get with most TTG titles and the game being boring as hell, it worked just fine.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

43 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

PS3 had some graphical issues here and there, but I don’t remember anything that I’d describe as game-breaking when I played it

I got this copy very cheap that's why i ask and i used to play batman telltale in ps3 version which broken too but i manage to complete the game (physical copy too) 

39 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

I got this copy very cheap that's why i ask and i used to play batman telltale in ps3 version which broken too but i manage to complete the game (physical copy too) 

So far from what I'm playing (both physical) Game of thrones is far more playable than batman on ps3. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

So far from what I'm playing (both physical) Game of thrones is far more playable than batman on ps3. 

4 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

I played physical for both and had no major issues either time.  

Great that means this games totally garbage especially batman telltale ps3 version ? I should move on to ps4 version after I finish this one. 1 love for you two ?

8 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Great that means this games totally garbage especially batman telltale ps3 version 1f605.png I should move on to ps4 version after I finish this one. 1 love for you two ?

Definitely look at switching to PS4 versions for the later Telltale games. The first few multi-platform titles still held up well on PS3, but GoT is where you were starting to see things straining

Edited by BGriff1986