Resident Evil Chapter

Biological Weaponry: Down Contaminated Survivors with The Nemesis 65 times in public matches using Tentacle Strike

Preemptive Strike: Hook a Survivor in a public match before any generators have been fully repaired

Raccoon City Recruit: In a public match, repair the generator on the 1st floor of the RPD station’s main hall and escape

Adept Nemesis, Leon & Jill

All seem incredibly easy, Biological Weaponry will most definitely take the longest (maybe Adept Nemesis if your rank is screwing you over) but was surprised to see an easy Killer trophy.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I have zero interest in this game but it's so cool to see a Resident Evil crossover with trophies. Might have to give it a go on a second account.

Yeah, glad we finally got RE in DBD. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the RE related content. Game has a steep learning curve & as a result is pretty poor when starting out. Hopefully you’ll be able to enjoy Leon, Jill, Nemesis & the other cosmetics if you choose to play it.

• Like 1

They already had to disable the new map because it was constantly crashing games and giving players time out penalties. I'm almost positive they don't test consoles before releasing updates because the lag spikes and freezes are unreal.. I'm on PS4 pro and this is pretty much unplayable 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...