Is the platinum still Obtainable?

myx2

3 minutes ago, myx2 said:

Hi I’m  planning to get the platinum in this game with all the dlc and  wanna ask + take some  advice to my humble road to the platinum and 100% with all dlc’s 

Yes, everything is still obtainable. However you'll have to worry about hackers online that will auto-pop the entire list

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, myx2 said:

Hi I’m  planning to get the platinum in this game with all the dlc and  wanna ask + take some  advice to my humble road to the platinum and 100% with all dlc’s 

I was going to ask the same thing at some point as I would like to get the dlc done if I can

42 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yes, everything is still obtainable. However you'll have to worry about hackers online that will auto-pop the entire list

is there a way to do a private lobby?

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/6/2021 at 1:47 AM, Blazhead said:

all is obtainable, but keep trying never player with rendom player's because you have some cheater of the game can unlock all trophiees, so you are flag here...

What does flag mean? Sony will ban my PSN account?

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

A flag on PSNP means you be off the leaderboard on PSNP. So no more rankings worldwide and national. It has nothing to do with Sony/PSN.

ah ok I understand now. I hadn't heard of a 'flag' before so I didn't know if it referred to Sony/PSN or PSNProfiles.

10 hours ago, BEBZn1 said:

How does it work? Playing with a cheater can force my trophies to autopop?

Yeah playing with cheater can autopop due to the Hack he’s using seen a lot and happened alot to ppl i know is really something hurt when it comes or happen to someone who cares about been on the leaderboard 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2021 at 4:09 PM, ScottishNub said:

Honestly i don't think it's worth the risk mate for the co-op trophies as i don't remember there being a private lobby 

I dont Know if you have the risk on coop campagn but in the doubt,  i suggest dont try on main accourt, but yes maybe is only on zombie