Suggestion: Remove of VITA/PS3 dual trophy games from Fastest platinum statistic?

Would it be possible to remove VITA/PS3 dual trophy games like Sly 4, Sound Shapes etc. from the statistics for Fastest platinum achieved and just put there fastest platinum achieved normal way? I think it ruins the statistics becouse you can never overcome this Platinum in 40 seconds which just automatically popped.

• Like 1

well actually you didn't need to sync it on each console - I can only guess it was only done so you could boost your psn level, so I'm not sure why it would be worthwhile to spend lots of work doing so ...

Oh and you can obviously hide them if they bother you that much :)

Edited by Memnoch

I think he's saying not to remove the games themselves that are considered for double platinums, but to remove those games to be considered for the fastest platinum STATISTIC itself, which I agree since most trophy hunters now have a double platinum it seems, since a ton of people now have a double platinum it kinda deems the statistic itself is useless to even look at now since a lot of people have a 3 minute platinum for that statistic. What he's saying is, is to eliminate possible double platinum games or double platinum games obtained under a certain time from showing up in that specific statistic box to make it a more interesting statistic again like it used to be, which I personally agree would be a good idea. ;)

Edited by BlindMango

I think he's saying not to remove the games themselves that are considered for double platinums, but to remove those games to be considered for the fastest platinum STATISTIC itself, which I agree since most trophy hunters now have a double platinum it seems, since a ton of people now have a double platinum it kinda deems the statistic itself is useless to even look at now since a lot of people have a 3 minute platinum for that statistic. What he's saying is, is to eliminate possible double platinum games or double platinum games obtained under a certain time from showing up in that specific statistic box to make it a more interesting statistic again like it used to be, which I personally agree would be a good idea. ;)

Ooooh, that's what he meant...

Then I agree on this idea, I was abit doubtful at first.

I did realise what he meant - but as people mainly use it to boost their psn level/plat numbers with instaplats, I believe they have to be prepared to also take a hit on their stats.

The only two games I have that do have dual plats, I used both vita and ps3 as some things were easier with each platform. But if I did get an instaplat on the ps4, I accept that it is the quickest plat I have ;)

It just seems a lot of work to add in, just because someone has boosted his numbers without doing anything :P

This would never work. What if it was your fastest platinum without using the cloud save?

Then I guess I would say to only organize possible cloud save games into a group and tell the website to show them as the fastest platinum obtained unless they are obtained under 10 minutes or some criteria like that.

So that, say someone has Sound Shapes and Resistance: Burning Skies on their vita and they got the Sound Shapes platinum in 1 week, 4 days - they got their Resistance platinum is 1 week, 2 days, well it's gonna show their fastest platinum as Resistance. Lets say the user then fires up their PS3 and loads their cloud save on Sound Shapes and gets all their trophies in 3 minutes, the website notices that as a possible cloud save game obtained under 10 minutes so it doesn't show that.

Technically the 3 minute sound shapes platinum is your legitimate fastest trophy but to make it more of an interesting statistic on the website, you'd show the fastest platinum that wasn't, well, cheaply achieved via cloud save, haha

I mean, unless you'd prefer showing cloud save games as the fastest platinum which is your personal preference but it makes that statistic not desirable to look at on most peoples profiles since most people will have the Sound Shapes platinum listed instead of a variety or different games, lol

Edited by BlindMango

This would never work. What if it was your fastest platinum without using the cloud save?

I thought maybe it would be possible to remove the game from the statistics only if its completed in 0 to 5 minutes, since that is definitely not possible normal way. If it took longer, it would still count as fastest plat. For many trophy hunters Fastest platinum statistic became not interesting since it is blocked by one of the cloud save games.

Would it be possible to remove VITA/PS3 dual trophy games like Sly 4, Sound Shapes etc. from the statistics for Fastest platinum achieved and just put there fastest platinum achieved normal way? I think it ruins the statistics becouse you can never overcome this Platinum in 40 seconds which just automatically popped.

I totally support this.

@Sly: I doubt someone can get a plat/100% in less than 60 seconds without a cloudsave.

Edited by ionstorm777