The Gran Turismo 6 PSNProfiles Track Leaderboards Thread

Parker

I wanted to do something like this with Gran Turismo 5 but never got around to it but I really want to do it this time around. GT6 has the best track list I've seen in any racing game so this thread will be used to track the fastest PSNP members around all the tracks. 

Basically I plan on listing every single track and having the top 10 drivers listed so we can all try to get ourselves on the leaderboard. I haven't decided all the details but I may have different leaderboards for different car classes as well as  PP restrictions and whatnot. 

So keep an eye on this thread as it will be updated in the next few days and we can officially get the competition underway. Also, if anyone is creative it'd be cool to create a banner for this. 

Parker

• Like 2

Had a banner that I made for GT5 a while back that I never used, tweaked it to use for this:

F44zvsJ.png

Also, if needed I have a lot of GT5 track icons uploaded to imgur already, same as the banner, I'd planned to use them for a GT5 thread, but never got around to it: http://imgur.com/a/WIHir

Edited by RavenOfAnatolia
  • Like 4

either this or we have race meetings every 2 weeks and on different tracks.

For example: Race 1 - Apricot Hill - 500pp (insert date and time here)
Everyone who wants to enter the race series has to be noted down before it begins and there can be a point system like: 6 for first and 0 for last.

Then a leader board can be made for the whole season and than there can be a winner at the end and runners up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to do something like this with Gran Turismo 5 but never got around to it but I really want to do it this time around. GT6 has the best track list I've seen in any racing game so this thread will be used to track the fastest PSNP members around all the tracks. 

Basically I plan on listing every single track and having the top 10 drivers listed so we can all try to get ourselves on the leaderboard. I haven't decided all the details but I may have different leaderboards for different car classes as well as  PP restrictions and whatnot. 

So keep an eye on this thread as it will be updated in the next few days and we can officially get the competition underway. Also, if anyone is creative it'd be cool to create a banner for this. 

Parker

Any update on plans? Seems quite dead in this thread!

Parker

Well.... I'll probably start it when I get the game

My apologies for being late with this. I've been working a lot of Off Duty in the holiday season to make some extra money and this has kind of taken a back burner to real life. I hope I can get something up in the next few days so bear with me. 

Parker

My apologies for being late with this. I've been working a lot of Off Duty in the holiday season to make some extra money and this has kind of taken a back burner to real life. I hope I can get something up in the next few days so bear with me. 

Parker

Thanks Parker, I appreciate that reply and understand your situation. Will bear with you, I only get the game on Christmas day anyway.

:)

I did this on my local forum for GT5, every like 2 weeks 3 new tracks with limited PP and tire settings like for example, Apricot Hill - 550PP - Sport Soft limit
then you can keep count of the users and after like 2 months they get a special signature banner or smth that says PSNP Fastest GT6 driver or soemthing a bit more pimp...

I did this on my local forum for GT5, every like 2 weeks 3 new tracks with limited PP and tire settings like for example, Apricot Hill - 550PP - Sport Soft limit

then you can keep count of the users and after like 2 months they get a special signature banner or smth that says PSNP Fastest GT6 driver or soemthing a bit more pimp...

GT6 Fastest Badass of the Baddest of Asses

.....I played too much Borderlands 2 recently..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...