Trophy thoughts

MundeMohakBACKUP

Pretty much complete everything with max rating which I'm a fan of

The 5 skulls on orcs must die 2 were pretty rough sometimes. Dunno how this games difficulty is. 

Big fan of the series and am looking forward to some good co op

• Like 2

Enjoying so far, does this look mega washed out in game to anyone else? Playing on ps5, HDR settings didn't help, seems really off.

Disregard. Rebooted, turned hdr to always off then started the game. Problem is gone, hopefully will be patched 

Edited by Nemesis_1991
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, X-x-TheMayor-x-X said:

Glad to see the highest amount of coin needed to plat is 1 mil. The grind to 200 mil in unchained was ridiculous.

Agreed. If it wasn’t for the community always looking to refine methods I would’ve given up on that grind (and I did for a long time). They do plan DLC for this game though so they can always add in another 199 million coins or so. 

4 hours ago, Nemesis_1991 said:

Enjoying so far, does this look mega washed out in game to anyone else? Playing on ps5, HDR settings didn't help, seems really off.

Disregard. Rebooted, turned hdr to always off then started the game. Problem is gone, hopefully will be patched 

Same here, that fixed it. Thanks!

Trophy list looks pretty standard, almost all trophies have been earned already except for getting all items and the rift lord ones. Given that I mentally prepared myself for another Orcs Must Die Unchained kind of effort I don't expect this to take long or be too difficult. On one hand I am kinda glad that this will not require several months of dedication like OMDU did, but on the other I would have welcomed another insanely rare plat for slaying orcs in my collection.

3 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Trophy list looks pretty standard, almost all trophies have been earned already except for getting all items and the rift lord ones. Given that I mentally prepared myself for another Orcs Must Die Unchained kind of effort I don't expect this to take long or be too difficult. On one hand I am kinda glad that this will not require several months of dedication like OMDU did, but on the other I would have welcomed another insanely rare plat for slaying orcs in my collection.

I'm pretty sure collector is glitched me and a friend have everything and it hasn't popped. we're two rift lords of being done with everything else my guess without a glitch it'll be around a 20-30 hour plat 

On 25.7.2021 at 3:29 AM, z-TRAUMA-- said:

I'm pretty sure collector is glitched me and a friend have everything and it hasn't popped. we're two rift lords of being done with everything else my guess without a glitch it'll be around a 20-30 hour plat 

Seems like this is the case, as by now a few people have all trophies except Collector. Until this matter is resolved I am not getting anywhere near this game, as I just got rid of a trophy that was deemed unobtainable for almost a year even by the devs until someone thankfully stumbled upon an elusive glitch to unlock it on Vita. Not gonna take my chances on this for now, as I still have dozens of other games I can play instead.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/26/2021 at 12:27 AM, Dauersack said:

Seems like this is the case, as by now a few people have all trophies except Collector. Until this matter is resolved I am not getting anywhere near this game, as I just got rid of a trophy that was deemed unobtainable for almost a year even by the devs until someone thankfully stumbled upon an elusive glitch to unlock it on Vita. Not gonna take my chances on this for now, as I still have dozens of other games I can play instead.

I know this was posted a long time ago but now I'm curious what game you're referring to.