Hi everyone!

daviih89

Hi there! My name is David and I'm from Italy.

I've been checking the site and the forums for months and I've finally decided to create an account, wanting to interact more with people on here to exchange tips about games or just to chat about games in general. Have been a "trophy hunter" for the last two years but slowed down a bit since when I started working earlier this year, but wanting to get back to it now that the winter holidays are coming (especially because it looks like I'll be finally getting The Last of Us for Christmas :D). 

I'd happily volunteer in helping someone who needs to get some online trophies in games I have too, so if you need some help, feel free to write me. Usually I'm more available on the weekends, especially on saturdays. Feel free to add me to your PS3 (still don't have a PS4 :( ) friends list, just write me a message to let me know you are adding me from this site, if you'll do :).

Guess it's all for now, I just hope my english isn't that bad  :D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

@xWSPx420x the reason why creating an account on forums takes long for me is that I hate writing introductions because I suck at writing them :D, and I usually don't like to start writing on a forum without at least writing some lines about me... but I finally did that :D

@HighOnStardust I really hope it'll be as good as people say...then it's a Naughty Dog's game ;)

Hi there! My name is David and I'm from Italy.

I've been checking the site and the forums for months and I've finally decided to create an account, wanting to interact more with people on here to exchange tips about games or just to chat about games in general. Have been a "trophy hunter" for the last two years but slowed down a bit since when I started working earlier this year, but wanting to get back to it now that the winter holidays are coming (especially because it looks like I'll be finally getting The Last of Us for Christmas :D). 

I'd happily volunteer in helping someone who needs to get some online trophies in games I have too, so if you need some help, feel free to write me. Usually I'm more available on the weekends, especially on saturdays. Feel free to add me to your PS3 (still don't have a PS4 :( ) friends list, just write me a message to let me know you are adding me from this site, if you'll do :).

Guess it's all for now, I just hope my english isn't that bad  :D

I will also be getting the last of us for christmas. I'd love to have a partner for the multiplayer to help with the online trophies. Just send me a friend request and put something in the description so I don't confuse you with some CoD person trying to add me! my PSN ID is the same as it is on this site: Beyondthegrave07

Cheers! and welcome to the site! :)

I will also be getting the last of us for christmas. I'd love to have a partner for the multiplayer to help with the online trophies. Just send me a friend request and put something in the description so I don't confuse you with some CoD person trying to add me! my PSN ID is the same as it is on this site: Beyondthegrave07

Cheers! and welcome to the site! :)

Sure! Next time I'll play with the PS3 I'll add you...sounds good to have already someone to play the multiplayer with :)

• 4 weeks later...