Trophy auto-pop

archangeltw_

Cross-gen games like Spider-man: Miles Morales, Outriders support trophy auto-pop, that is, if I have already plat Spider-man on PS4, I can load the save on my PS5 to plat it again within seconds.

1. Is it possible to plat a cross-gen game the other way around? That is, I plat PS5 version first, then load the save to auto plat PS4 version. I have seen a guy plat Outriders PS5 in a week, then plat the PS4 version in a minute. Does the rule apply to all game that support trophy auto-pop?

2. Another scenario: I had not plat Outriders PS4, will my trophies carry over to PS5 trophies list? Or the auto-pop only happens when I plat a game already?

I am sorry I am new to PS5 thus have some questions.

16 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

Cross-gen games like Spider-man: Miles Morales, Outriders support trophy auto-pop, that is, if I have already plat Spider-man on PS4, I can load the save on my PS5 to plat it again within seconds.

1. Is it possible to plat a cross-gen game the other way around? That is, I plat PS5 version first, then load the save to auto plat PS4 version. I have seen a guy plat Outriders PS5 in a week, then plat the PS4 version in a minute. Does the rule apply to all game that support trophy auto-pop?

2. Another scenario: I had not plat Outriders PS4, will my trophies carry over to PS5 trophies list? Or the auto-pop only happens when I plat a game already?

Only if the game supports autopop from ps5 to ps4, and there probably aren't many that do

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

There are a few that can be done backwards, I did Outriders on ps4 first but I think since its saves are online it may be possible. You could always try getting a trophy on ps5 and then load up the ps4 version. 

A few games I've tested that work from ps5 to ps4 autopop are: Avengers, Tribes of Midgard, Hitman 3, Assassins Creed Valhalla, and Plague Tale.

• Like 1