What happened why is this so bad? Are the rest as bad?

GUDGER666

I'm a bit behind on MotoGP but when I played 17 it was a huge improvement, nice graphics and 60fps. Started this and its just awful, poor graphics, bad pop ins/draw distance and its only 30fps. And the online is absolute garbage, the only option is public and you're just thrown into a random race. What the hell happened, are the rest as bad as this?

17 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Have you not looked at the trophy list? You only need to compete races. Doesnt matter if you win or not. No need to boost that.

Yes there is, a lot of the time nobody is online and when i found lobbies it was long races. Boosting you can just do short races on the shortest track. 

• 1 year later...
On 2021-08-19 at 8:49 AM, GUDGER666 said:

I'm a bit behind on MotoGP but when I played 17 it was a huge improvement, nice graphics and 60fps. Started this and its just awful, poor graphics, bad pop ins/draw distance and its only 30fps. And the online is absolute garbage, the only option is public and you're just thrown into a random race. What the hell happened, are the rest as bad as this?

I've been playing this on a PS4 Pro a couple of months after finishing MotoGP 17 and haven't noticed any downgrade. The graphics are on par with 17 and I've had no pop-in issues. I guess I'm one of those guys who thinks FPS is really overrated. 

Edited by drfk168
  • Like 1