PSNP Interviews: Temp-910724 - Submit Your Questions!

Hello one and all back to Member Interviews! Our second interview this week is a curious case of @temp-910724 -_-

temp-910724.png

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, let's find out. Questions can be submitted starting now until August 31st, 2021. Temp-910724 has provided the community a snippet about themselves to help with coming up with questions :)

About Me

Hi, I formerly went by midgetstrawdog but Sony deemed that too inappropriate so I now go by temp-910724. I'm a semi retired trophy hunter who earns all of their trophies alone, my highest ranks being top 50 worldwide, top 2 UK. I’m also an RL sweat with 15k+ games played and run a 10k+ member discord server. I like to ramble about nonsense and this seems like the best way to go about doing that. Ask me anything :3

Interview setup 

The setup for all PSNP interviews will be as follows:

1. After the new interviewees have been revealed, the PSNP community will have 10 days to ask their questions. While the community is coming up with questions, the interviewees has the time to work on the 17 standard questions
  2. After those 10 days, those question along with the standard question will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewees will have another 7 days to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. The interviewees will also have the chance to complete a bonus side activity presented by the prior interviewee.
  5. Once the interviewees has finished answering the question, I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is say they would like to be added on the interview signup thread. After that the member will be added to the list of potential interviewees.

List of questions

Standard Questions

1. How did you come up with your PSN name?
  2. What games convinced you get your PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, PlayStation 4 and Playstation 5?
  3. What are your top 5 game series and why?
  4. What are your top 5 games and why?
  5. Which unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to the most and why?
  6. Do you have any other hobbies outside of gaming?
  7. Top 5 TV shows, Movies, and/or anime, why, and would you recommend them to people?
  8. Top 5 favorite music bands/group/artists/composers/ost?
  9. Your favorite platinum and why?
  10. Your least favorite platinum and why?
  11. Have you ever been tempted to switch over to the Xbox/Nintendo/PC gaming ecosystems?
  12. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released, which one would it be and why?
  13. How far are you willing to go for a platinum?
  14. If you could give Sony direct feedback of business decisions in the last year, and the latest console generation, what would you tell them?
  15. What is your favorite thing about PSNP?
  16. What is your least favorite thing about PSNP?
  17. Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout out too and if so why?

PSNP Community Questions (updated periodically)

• Like 1

Here are my questions:

As someone who was in the top 50 in the world, what is your thoughts on the current meta in trophy hunting and how would you want to improve it?

What Nintendo IP would you like to see on PSN if any?

Are there any tiny gems in your collection that you'd recommend to others?

If you were stranded on an island and could only bring one item (not people or pets) from your room with you, what would you pick and why?

• Like 1