Bugged Trophies?

Slipknot_Fan007

From the EA community manager 

“Hey, achievement hunters.

The team is looking to address this in a future update. No word on the exact date but they've been able to locate the cause and we'll share more information when we have it. 

Thank you for your patience!”

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS5-xbox-some-achievements-are-broken/td-p/10660821/page/4

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Both trophies now work with the update. For Momentum Stealer, you need a deep pick six (or at least from the endzone) while they're at full momentum.  I went against the Falcons with the NO playbook since it's pass heavy.  When you return a kickoff, run out of bounds at the 15 and miss a field goal.  They'll get the ball at the 7 or 8 and are likely to pass. If they run, let them get at least a yard and hope they pass next. Repeat until you get lucky. 

For Under Control, a Control Juke and Spin is one without sprinting.  Make sure you're actually using it against a nearby opponent since it won't count if you spam it without being around anybody. Also, make sure right after the move the top banner reads User Juke and User Spin. If it reads that and you weren't sprinting, it counts.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PhantomRegimePR said:

Both trophies now work with the update. For Momentum Stealer, you need a deep pick six (or at least from the endzone) while they're at full momentum.  I went against the Falcons with the NO playbook since it's pass heavy.  When you return a kickoff, run out of bounds at the 15 and miss a field goal.  They'll get the ball at the 7 or 8 and are likely to pass. If they run, let them get at least a yard and hope they pass next. Repeat until you get lucky. 

For Under Control, a Control Juke and Spin is one without sprinting.  Make sure you're actually using it against a nearby opponent since it won't count if you spam it without being around anybody. Also, make sure right after the move the top banner reads User Juke and User Spin. If it reads that and you weren't sprinting, it counts.

The juke one is passing me off atm.

Did it against players and not against playwr. With r2 and without r2. Only.one left.

1 hour ago, PhantomRegimePR said:

I'm going to have to try a pick six from the endzone, I've done a pick six with the interception caught right near the endzone, but perhaps the pick wasn't exactly in it and no dice.

I got the juke and spin without being near anyone (twice- once with the guest account too lol).

This might me a YMMV situation ugh...

Edit: just did it with a pick six from the endzone. The opponent momentum was full and this swung it all the back with a little bit of the meter on my side. And nothing. God I hate this game so fucking much

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Edit: just did it with a pick six from the endzone. The opponent momentum was full and this swung it all the back with a little bit of the meter on my side. And nothing. God I hate this game so fucking much

You must have been one yard off or something.  My return was 105 or 106 yards when it popped. Full momentum swing brings it to your side but not by much so you must have been close.  Good luck. I couldn't delete the game fast enough.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PhantomRegimePR said:

You must have been one yard off or something.  My return was 105 or 106 yards when it popped. Full momentum swing brings it to your side but not by much so you must have been close.  Good luck. I couldn't delete the game fast enough.

It's possible I guess? Just did it again for the fourth time (seemingly the same as the last time) and it popped. 

Either way, thanks. And hell yes am I glad to finally have this POS off my system. No more Madden's for me haha

Could only try this for 10-15 mins before work this morning. Under Control unlocked 1st time. I had a 97-yard pick six, and nothing. So it does need to be endzone, and potentially deep. I also tried a 108/109 KO return for a TD, and it didn't unlock either.  

Any playbook recommendations would be appreciate. Perhaps a 99 roster on defense and max sliders could also help. 

7 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

It's possible I guess? Just did it again for the fourth time (seemingly the same as the last time) and it popped. 

Either way, thanks. And hell yes am I glad to finally have this POS off my system. No more Madden's for me haha

I'm a huge NFL fan, and let me tell you, I'm tempted to be done with Madden. They used to be the best sports games with significant effort, but that hasn't been the case for a long (long) time. 

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I'm a huge NFL fan, and let me tell you, I'm tempted to be done with Madden. They used to be the best sports games with significant effort, but that hasn't been the case for a long (long) time. 

I feel the same. I was doing face of the franchise in madden 21 (which in itself is boring) and they forced me to play a full game without super-sim and it was torture. Wish the nfl would see the reception on the last 6 games but I feel like they’re getting a piece of that MUT money so they don’t care. 

13 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I have done this 4 times and nothing. I did a 109 yard INT return with full momentum swing for Player 2 so no idea what I’m doing wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I have done this 4 times and nothing. I did a 109 yard INT return with full momentum swing for Player 2 so no idea what I’m doing wrong.

Yeah, I was having the same issue. I don't know if it's just glitchy in terms of triggering it to pop (surprise, surprise with this game) or if there is some ultra specific requirement to luck into.

I doubt you're doing anything wrong, as far as how I got it and has been mentioned ITT (and via the only YouTube video on it as of yesterday) a pick 6 from (at least deepish) from the endzone with opponent momentum maxed should work... Theoretically.

Only advice I can think of at the moment is to make sure there isn't even a spec of the bar not filled in for the opponent before your pick 6 from the endzone.

That or keep trying hoping it will pop (which is bullshit but idk). It took me at least 4 times before it finally registered

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I've had multiple interception returns for TDs out of the back of the endzone (106, 108, and 109) while the other team had full momentum, and none of them have even come close to bringing momentum to my side... They always leave the momentum bar about halfway inbetween neutral and the other team's first momentum bonus.

Edit: I just looked up a video of someone unlocking the trophy and a full momentum swing *does not* bring the momentum all the way back to your side. In the video, the guy's momentum ended up at the same spot mine has, so the comment higher in the thread about it needing to go back to your side is wrong. I guess I'm doing it right and it is just not unlocking still.

Edit 2: I just got it on a 100 yard interception return TD, so I can confirm it does not have to be out of the back of the endzone. Anything in the endzone should be good enough.

Edited by Gewurzratte
  • Like 2

You need to be home. It worked first time at home, and that was the missing link.

I tried playing as the road team (host starts with a boost, so thought I’d be quicker to set up) but it doesn’t swing the needle enough. Tried 8 times, didn’t work. At home, first time I returned an INT for a 107-yard TD it popped, and noticed it swung momentum more than on the road.

20 hours ago, LyelErwin10 said:

Anyone having problem with the Stud Finder Trophy. I have everything else but can’t seem to get this one to pop even when I have drafted a hidden trait player multiple times. 

I got it yesterday. What I did was 

1.) start an offline connected franchise using pre-season rosters 

2.) select any team and make it a fantasy draft 

3.) use my 1st pick on Zack Wilson 

It was glitched for me too using the edit roster way. I kept disconnecting from the servers just as the draft started and the game would freak out. I looked up the trophy and a guide on trueachiements recommended it this way 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

10 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

I got it yesterday. What I did was 

1.) start an offline connected franchise using pre-season rosters 

2.) select any team and make it a fantasy draft 

3.) use my 1st pick on Zack Wilson 

It was glitched for me too using the edit roster way. I kept disconnecting from the servers just as the draft started and the game would freak out. I looked up the trophy and a guide on trueachiements recommended it this way 

thank god you are my hero

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 11:10 AM, Gewurzratte said:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I've had multiple interception returns for TDs out of the back of the endzone (106, 108, and 109) while the other team had full momentum, and none of them have even come close to bringing momentum to my side... They always leave the momentum bar about halfway inbetween neutral and the other team's first momentum bonus.

Edit: I just looked up a video of someone unlocking the trophy and a full momentum swing *does not* bring the momentum all the way back to your side. In the video, the guy's momentum ended up at the same spot mine has, so the comment higher in the thread about it needing to go back to your side is wrong. I guess I'm doing it right and it is just not unlocking still.

Edit 2: I just got it on a 100 yard interception return TD, so I can confirm it does not have to be out of the back of the endzone. Anything in the endzone should be good enough.

Did this at least 10 times yesterday, some as a user pick, some as not user pick, some from back of end zone, some from middle/front, some as controlling the corner already and getting a “user hawk”, still no trophy. Did it at home with the Rams, at home with the 49ers, no idea why it won’t pop. So incredibly frustrating.

• Like 1