Trophies all work

Ecks

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone,

actually I am trying to solve some of my issues for several games and was happy to find this thread here, so thank you ecks

I bought the game at the EU store, started playing with my NA account 2022 and still have an issue with one specific trophy:

broken mirror - Finish a Solo level beyond level 5 of the deep world without fliping any piece

reached the deep world on the first day and repeatedly tried on level 9, because it has a challenge with the same goal;

managed the challenge many times, but the trophy never unlocked, I redownload my save file then to try again later...

just did that today and it's still the same

as I am not the only one with this problem, knochentrocken93 and blaizev have got exactly the same,

I have to admit that the trophies do NOT all work properly, even for the EU version

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/1/2023 at 8:29 AM, theGoon44 said:

Hey everyone,

actually I am trying to solve some of my issues for several games and was happy to find this thread here, so thank you ecks

I bought the game at the EU store, started playing with my NA account 2022 and still have an issue with one specific trophy:

broken mirror - Finish a Solo level beyond level 5 of the deep world without fliping any piece

reached the deep world on the first day and repeatedly tried on level 9, because it has a challenge with the same goal;

managed the challenge many times, but the trophy never unlocked, I redownload my save file then to try again later...

just did that today and it's still the same

as I am not the only one with this problem, knochentrocken93 and blaizev have got exactly the same,

I have to admit that the trophies do NOT all work properly, even for the EU version

I assume it's still bugged for you? Have you tried messaging the devs on their Discord? They were pretty responsive back when I got this game fixed a couple years back.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...