Trophies all work

Ecks

Just letting everyone know that Trenga Unlimited trophies all work as they should.  When the game was originally released, the trophy descriptions did not match up with the unlock requirements, and the trophies did not sync for several months.  Now they finally do sync and can be earned as intended.  My trophies are odd looking due to my getting them before they were corrected, I can't unlock the "Junior Pirate - Get 6 treasures" trophy now even after replaying the game.  I have contacted the developers about this.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ecks said:

Just letting everyone know that Trenga Unlimited trophies all work as they should.  When the game was originally released, the trophy descriptions did not match up with the unlock requirements, and the trophies did not sync for several months.  Now they finally do sync and can be earned as intended.  My trophies are odd looking due to my getting them before they were corrected, I can't unlock the "Junior Pirate - Get 6 treasures" trophy now even after replaying the game.  I have contacted the developers about this.

ngl your list looks really interesting. Never seen an incomplete plat before. But yeah, if you want quick support, use their Discord. It's how I got the trophyset to become syncable. 

12 hours ago, Ecks said:

Hmm, I think the EU version has the corrected trophylist, while NA has your version. 

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

ngl your list looks really interesting. Never seen an incomplete plat before. But yeah, if you want quick support, use their Discord. It's how I got the trophyset to become syncable. 

I think the original plat description was "Get 6 treasures", like they made the list but forgot the platinum was an extra trophy.  I did email the developers, if you can mention it to them on discord as well it'd save me setting that up.

Fun game and idea, just not as "good" as Tetris of course.

1 hour ago, Ecks said:

I think the original plat description was "Get 6 treasures", like they made the list but forgot the platinum was an extra trophy.  I did email the developers, if you can mention it to them on discord as well it'd save me setting that up.

One way you could fix it is making a second user on your console and playing the game and earning the trophy on that user, then signing in and syncing the trophy to your account

9 hours ago, Ecks said:

No worries, I messaged the dev on Discord. I tested it out and bought both regions of Trenga (same trophyset), and I was correct. NA is fucked, but EU has correct list. So if you want to fix your plat, you could try getting the EU version then replaying the game on that. Yeah, it'll be a few extra bucks, but until I hear back about a fix, that would be your only option. If it doesn't work while you're logged in, then, yeah, replay the game on an offline user then login. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

No worries, I messaged the dev on Discord. I tested it out and bought both regions of Trenga (same trophyset), and I was correct. NA is fucked, but EU has correct list. So if you want to fix your plat, you could try getting the EU version then replaying the game on that. Yeah, it'll be a few extra bucks, but until I hear back about a fix, that would be your only option. If it doesn't work while you're logged in, then, yeah, replay the game on an offline user then login. 

Are all the trophies broken in the US release or is it just some of them? I ask because I need to update the unobtainable trophies thread on .org so want the info to be as accurate as possible :).

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Are all the trophies broken in the US release or is it just some of them? I ask because I need to update the unobtainable trophies thread on .org so want the info to be as accurate as possible :).

Just that one trophy. NA release has 1 less trophy than EU. But since they're the same trophyset, EU would be the designated one for PSNProfiles, since it has all the trophies. In theory, a person could still get 100% by replaying that stage on the EU version of the game. I haven't heard back from the dev, but that could be because it would require a patch for the NA game, which would take more time than the simple trophy publishing did. And as for your site on .org, I'm pretty sure Train Sim World 2 Set 3 NA and EU are the same list. But damn, I've done my best to reach out to the Tarzan VR devs, but they have almost no concrete way of messaging them. I did end up finding the email of one of their devs, so hopefully he'll respond back -- otherwise, someone would have to message on his Facebook. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

6 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Just that one trophy. NA release has 1 less trophy than EU. But since they're the same trophyset, EU would be the designated one for PSNProfiles, since it has all the trophies. In theory, a person could still get 100% by replaying that stage on the EU version of the game. I haven't heard back from the dev, but that could be because it would require a patch for the NA game, which would take more time than the simple trophy publishing did. And as for your site on .org, I'm pretty sure Train Sim World 2 Set 3 NA and EU are the same list. But damn, I've done my best to reach out to the Tarzan VR devs, but they have almost no concrete way of messaging them. I did end up finding the email of one of their devs, so hopefully he'll respond back -- otherwise, someone would have to message on his Facebook. 

Smeg, I'll get our list correctly tagged and add the US version to the unobtainables list :(. Also, are you sure about the Train Sim World 2: Set 3 list? I ask, because there weren't any US players in that list the last time I looked ?.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Smeg, I'll get our list correctly tagged and add the US version to the unobtainables list :(. Also, are you sure about the Train Sim World 2: Set 3 list? I ask, because there weren't any US players in that list the last time I looked 1f914.png.

I mean my friend owns Train Sim World 2 for USA, and has been able to sync Set 3 with no issues. I've spotted a handful of NA players in the game's leaderboard. The game's probably just more popular in Europe, or most people are too busy with Set 1 and 2 to get to 3. The Trenga dev responded back. Said they'll look into the issue. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I mean my friend owns Train Sim World 2 for USA, and has been able to sync Set 3 with no issues. I've spotted a handful of NA players in the game's leaderboard. The game's probably just more popular in Europe, or most people are too busy with Set 1 and 2 to get to 3. The Trenga dev responded back. Said they'll look into the issue. 

Thank you, that explains it, I'll update my list in a bit :).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you, that explains it, I'll update my list in a bit :).

Also, Shakes on a Plane should be syncable within a day's time. I have no way of contacting Kitaria's devs since their Twitter DMs aren't open. 

22 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Also, Shakes on a Plane should be syncable within a day's time. I have no way of contacting Kitaria's devs since their Twitter DMs aren't open. 

Both stacks are on Exophase.com so they should show up here soon :). Edit: Which Kitaria stack(s) don't sync?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

19 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

PS4 versions. At least NA doesn't sync yet.

Crap, I'll get that added to the list ASAP and try to get the ball rolling with the devs. EDIT: The official release for this game date is Sept 2nd so hopefully the lists will show up then :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Crap, I'll get that added to the list ASAP and try to get the ball rolling with the devs. EDIT: The official release for this game date is Sept 2nd so hopefully the lists will show up then :).

Ah didn't realize that, haha. Yeah, I figure since they got the PS5s out, the PS4 will be fine. 

My game is glitching. I can't unlock Boken Mirror (the last trophy I need for the platinum), I've played through with no flip every level from 5 to 16 in the Deep World and no luck, also reinstalled the game and nothing it just won't unlock. Game fully updated too.

Weirdly I also have a glitch where the two last buddys won't stay unlocked, everytime I load the game the chests are still there despite having ratings proving I've finished the levels before.

Now if only the game just had a trophy for finishing the game instead.

• 4 months later...