Wish this was standalone DLC

Vivis_apprentice

Just being greedy for more Plats, but I wish Ghosts of Ikishima was it's own standalone game ie. Infamous Festival of Blood/ First Light, Miles Morales etc... Would of been cool for this game to have its own trophy set, and probably would of saved some grief for Sony since alot of chat has been about how they're nickel and diming its customers. Obviously too late now just wishing they had gone that path 

Edited by Vivis_apprentice
  • Like 2

The negative feedback about being nickeled and dimed is unwarranted, in my opinion. $20 gets you a new campaign about 1/4th the size of the main game, with about 12+ hours of content. This is after they've already given 2 free modes with countless hours of content. The content not having a platinum is a different discussion, but is offset somewhat by the PS5 version having one.

6 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

The negative feedback about being nickeled and dimed is unwarranted, in my opinion. $20 gets you a new campaign about 1/4th the size of the main game, with about 12+ hours of content. This is after they've already given 2 free modes with countless hours of content. The content not having a platinum is a different discussion, but is offset somewhat by the PS5 version having one.

the dlc itself costing an extra $20 isn't that big of a deal (at least imo) but its distasteful that they charged an extra $10 to upgrade to the PS5 version that should have been free

• Like 2

I just feel the bad press wouldn't of been there if they released Ghost of Ikishima has standalone for $30 and everyone would of been happy Playstation had another new exclusive. 

51 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

the dlc itself costing an extra $20 isn't that big of a deal (at least imo) but its distasteful that they charged an extra $10 to upgrade to the PS5 version that should have been free

I feel like years ago we did trophy boosting?

50 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

they charged an extra $10 to upgrade to the PS5 version that should have been free

That's the rub.

It pains me to my core to have to say EA (yeah, Electronic Arts) did the right thing with Jedi Fallen Order's free PS5 upgrade, while Sony (king dingaling himself) can't give me a free PS5 upgrade on a first party game.