2nd Platinum

Hello.
I'm thinking about a second platinum in Wolfenstein II.
Will any physical version with USK age-restrictedon on the cover install me a GER trophy set?
For example, this one:
https://www.ebay.pl/itm/352263408746?hash=item5204890c6a:g:3UMAAOSw315gV4e0
Or maybe the GER version MUST be purchased as a digital edition?

Edited by Zygo89pl

14 minutes ago, Zygo89pl said:

Hello.
I'm thinking about a second platinum in Wolfenstein II.
Will any physical version with USK age-restrictedon on the cover install me a GER trophy set?
For example, this one:
https://www.ebay.pl/itm/352263408746?hash=item5204890c6a:g:3UMAAOSw315gV4e0
Or maybe the GER version MUST be purchased as a digital edition?

I purchased german physical version from the german amazon i think. Just check if the cover is in german or the in the description. Pretty easy to tell.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

I purchased german physical version from the german amazon i think. Just check if the cover is in german or the in the description. Pretty easy to tell.

Thanks for the answer.
I checked Your profile and I can see You have both platinum (congratulations), but in the GER version You have no DLCs. Will there be a problem with them?
I understand it's hard to get US PS stuff or JP when I'm EU, but what about German? Well, how to get season pass/DLC for the GER version?

22 minutes ago, Zygo89pl said:

Thanks for the answer.
I checked Your profile and I can see You have both platinum (congratulations), but in the GER version You have no DLCs. Will there be a problem with them?
I understand it's hard to get US PS stuff or JP when I'm EU, but what about German? Well, how to get season pass/DLC for the GER version?

Easy. You make a german account and add german PSN money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zygo89pl said:

Thanks for the answer.

You need a german psn account to make the dlc work but i never bothered to do that.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

You need a german psn account to make the dlc work but i never bothered to do that.

This^

The DLCs are region locked anyway but more so for the German exclusive Wolfenstein stacks because of all the changes the devs had to make to avoid the game being banned over there.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...