PS4 Finally out in our shores. S.E.Asia

F22-Razgriz

The really awesome games don't start rolling in until about March, so you have some time if you want to wait.

Agreed. I haven't played too much on mine lately. Mainly been playing the PS3. Not that I regret getting it or anything. Just need some of the better games.

YES. Main reason I'm holding back my purchase. Cause no matter how mighty and Powerful a hardware/console is

it easily make it worth less without some good old IP/software/games to back it up and show off its full potential.

So I might end up buying the Second Son bundle coming this March.

or maybe not :D who knows...I might get an early Christmas gift from my lovely wife.  :yay:  

Agree with many others here. I picked mine up on launch day in the US (first time I've ever bought a console at launch), and I play it less than my Vita tbh. I have a decent slew of games (Knack, Killzone, AC4, etc) and I enjoy them. But, right now I am honestly getting more enjoyment out of my PS3/Vita. This is also in part because I am trying to finish some games, but the PS4 will be my primary console when games like Thief, The Witcher 3, Infamous, etc. come out :) But, when FFX HD drops... GOODNIGHT PS4!

• Like 2

Why am I not in Singapore rn :(

Location wise you've indicated GMT +8 as well.

Why not FLY over to Singapore. Choose Jetstar airlines and you'll be set for a bout 70-108S$ two way trip.  ;) 

yeah, it would be a CASH out of the window but if you really can't wait for your local release then might as well invest

and some more, enjoy being a tourist.  :hmm:  what say you.  :eyebrow: 

Edited by xf22Razgriz

Location wise you've indicated GMT +8 as well.

Why not FLY over to Singapore. Choose Jetstar airlines and you'll be set for a bout 70-108S$ two way trip.  ;) 

yeah, it would be an CASH out of the window but if you really can't wait for your local release then might as well invest

and some more, enjoy being a tourist.  :hmm:  what say you.  :eyebrow: 

Haha I wish I could but I'm not allowed to take a day off unfortunately T^T The local retailers here won't get the PS4 today, pretty disappointing since I was hoping I'd be able to play it on my special day  :hmm:

What a coincidence. Only just found out it's releasing in Singapore today and I'm going there tomorrow. In Austalia there won't be any until February.

what a coincidence mate! Haha! Good thing I posted for FYI purposes.

You IN for a biztrip or something..

If you have time go to this Store.  

Name: Funzcentre

Level: 5th flr (just take the long side escalator, it'll take you all the way to the 4th then one more flr, you're there already!)

*The store manager there is a good friend of mine.  :) 

what a coincidence mate! Haha! Good thing I posted for FYI purposes.

You IN for a biztrip or something..

If you have time go to this Store.

Name: Funzcentre

Level: 5th flr (just take the long side escalator, it'll take you all the way to the 4th then one more flr, you're there already!)

*The store manager there is a good friend of mine. :)

Yeah it's a stopover but I'll be here for around a week. Unfortunately I haven't had the time but I'll be sure to go to the store you just told me. Is there a high demand or can I just walk in and buy one? Thanks for the info! Edited by HarmonicEmotions

Yeah it's a stopover but I'll be here for around a week. Unfortunately I haven't had the time but I'll be sure to go to the store you just told me. Is there a high demand or can I just walk in and buy one? Thanks for the info!

Hey buddy, sorry for the late reply.

Yes, there's HIGH Demand over here. If you're really considering of buying one and didn't managed to get one on other Electronic shop do let me know.

I'll prompt my friend whose a Manager in the outlet i gave you. I would also don't mind to pass over to you my early Pre-order slot. Though I didn't drop any cash at that moment. Since its an act of kindness from my Store manager friend.  :) healthy 'connections' always come in handy in these kind of situations.  :lol: