Is it delisted?

AlterBeowulf

4 minutes ago, AlterBeowulf said:

I cant seem to find this game on either the EU or NA store, but thankfully i found it and bought it off the JP store, its a bit weird its delisted since it only released couple monthes ago

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0825-CUSA23760_00-PUMPKINJACKSIEA0/

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0822-CUSA23759_00-PUMPKINJACKSIEE0/

Ohh, 

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Thank you, I thought it was delisted because it wasn't available at the console store, i didn't expect to find it on the web-store i will put this at mind then. ? 

12 minutes ago, AlterBeowulf said:

Ohh, 

Thank you, I thought it was delisted because it wasn't available at the console store, i didn't expect to find it on the web-store i will put this at mind then. 1f605.png 

For some reason it doesn't show up on the store when you search for it. Had to google the name plus the store region for it to show

12 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

For some reason it doesn't show up on the store when you search for it. Had to google the name plus the store region for it to show

Its kinda weird yeah, it doesnt show up when i clicked the link it on my phone it directed me immediately to the ps app and it wasn't available too, i had to open it  on my laptop for the link you sent to show up. Its a weird issue 

There is definitely something going on. I added this one to my wishlist in the PS App. It's still visible on that list but the url doesn't lead to the game. Also through manual search it doesn't show up.

EDIT: Left the developer a tweet.

Edited by ConAir
Question for the dev added

On 9/11/2021 at 9:47 AM, ConAir said:

There is definitely something going on. I added this one to my wishlist in the PS App. It's still visible on that list but the url doesn't lead to the game. Also through manual search it doesn't show up.

EDIT: Left the developer a tweet.

I just went through the store link that was provided above and it won't allow me to add to my cart.

You can buy it if you go through the store ON the PS4 - it doesn't appear on the PS5, website or mobile app - you can find it at the above links, but you get an error if you try to buy it.

The publisher is aware and is looking at getting it fixed. It wasn't delisted (as you can technically still buy it on the PS4), it's an error.

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2021 at 8:07 AM, turniplord said:

You can buy it if you go through the store ON the PS4 - it doesn't appear on the PS5, website or mobile app - you can find it at the above links, but you get an error if you try to buy it.

The publisher is aware and is looking at getting it fixed. It wasn't delisted (as you can technically still buy it on the PS4), it's an error.

Weird, the site just says "Not available for purchase", and PSPrices says it's been withdrawn from sale.