Easiest FIFA yet?

Phase_32

27 minutes ago, NetoStyle said:

I've been wondering the same thing... can't get any trophies through the trial on both FIFA 22 and Madden NFL 22 2639.png

Its annoying because i got 3 guaranteed trophies and 8/10 of the stadium milestone objectives and i dont want to complete it without a trophy.  I will wait for launch so it wont be bugged.

14 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

Its annoying because i got 3 guaranteed trophies and 8/10 of the stadium milestone objectives and i dont want to complete it without a trophy.  I will wait for launch so it wont be bugged.

Which trophy are you referring to when you speak of the stadium milestone objectives? I can't seem to see a trophy that asks to complete the 10 stadium milestone objectives? I have completed all of them and no trophy popped for it.

Still getting use to this fifa. I think I discover the meta formation this year. Defending feels a bit sluggish this year though. 
I’m going for the win streak got 2 wins in a row didn’t pop so I’m guessing it’s 3. I’m going to try and get my third win tonight. This might be the hardest trophy this year for some. Honestly other then that everything including the milestone etc looks easy just a grind obviously 

2 hours ago, danrules123 said:

Still getting use to this fifa. I think I discover the meta formation this year. Defending feels a bit sluggish this year though. 
I’m going for the win streak got 2 wins in a row didn’t pop so I’m guessing it’s 3. I’m going to try and get my third win tonight. This might be the hardest trophy this year for some. Honestly other then that everything including the milestone etc looks easy just a grind obviously 

For the win streak trophy - I won 2 games, then lost my third game 4-1 and the trophy popped. Not sure how that happened... seems to have randomly popped despite me losing the third match.

Hardest trophy is as you mentioned winning 5 out of 9 games, but you do get 7 attempts at it each time, so shouldn't be too bad hopefully.

2 hours ago, danrules123 said:

yeah EA these lousy MOTHERFUCKERS are forcing people to cash in just to be able to get 3 wins wtf is wrong in their head are they the ANTICHRIST OF GAMING???

20 minutes ago, Morphiar said:

For the win streak trophy - I won 2 games, then lost my third game 4-1 and the trophy popped. Not sure how that happened... seems to have randomly popped despite me losing the third match.

Hardest trophy is as you mentioned winning 5 out of 9 games, but you do get 7 attempts at it each time, so shouldn't be too bad hopefully.

so you have to play this fucking play off shit?

13 minutes ago, The-Beauty-Erza said:

Point to Prove
Earn enough FUT Champions Qualification Points to qualify for FUT Champions Play-Offs

Each time you play a match in division rivals you earn points for the FUT champs playoffs, the better the result the more points you score.
Simply secure 2,000 points to unlock your Trophy / Achievement.

Wait, so what is everyone on about with this win 5 out of 9 matches? This description makes it sound more like you just need to play enough matches to accrue the points needed

Edited by LethalLuke1993

8 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Wait, so what is everyone on about with this win 5 out of 9 matches? This description makes it sound more like you just need to play enough matches to accrue the points needed

EA are TRULY DEMONS something is wrong in their HEAD really they cant expect everyone to be a Mo Auba or a Tekkz at their fucking bullock of a game

Yeah turns out the win 5 out of 9 games is for the FUT champs finals. For the trophy, you just need to gain enough points from Rivals to access the FUT champs 'play offs' which is much easier to get to.

As for the 3 win streak, that should come fairly naturally since you start in Division 10. Since you need to get 200 appearances with one player for another trophy, you will probably get this win streak trophy at some stage. Also as mentioned, it unlocked for me after 2 wins followed by 1 loss.

1 hour ago, Morphiar said:

Yeah turns out the win 5 out of 9 games is for the FUT champs finals. For the trophy, you just need to gain enough points from Rivals to access the FUT champs 'play offs' which is much easier to get to.

As for the 3 win streak, that should come fairly naturally since you start in Division 10. Since you need to get 200 appearances with one player for another trophy, you will probably get this win streak trophy at some stage. Also as mentioned, it unlocked for me after 2 wins followed by 1 loss.

To clarify all we have to do is get 1200 points and then we get the trophy?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Talk like a normal person and chill out a bit with the raging/caps. It's overkill and inappropriate.

I just won  4 matches in a row and the trophy didn't pop!! That's strange 

PS4 version

2 hours ago, Morphiar said:

Edited by juma-alman9oori

2 hours ago, The-Beauty-Erza said:

nobody cares about that trophy we want to know this damn one where you have to win 5/9 or just qualify for this fuck face mode

But theire isn't one for doing that... what are you on about...

How long does it usaly take to get 90 in VOLTA? And those Vanity items are those just 50 items you buy in the shop?

14 hours ago, danrules123 said:

Got it to pop at a 4 gane win streak yay :) this trophy is glitchy all 

so this means your real win streak starts after doing the 1/3 wins and then another win okay shouldnt be that hard i just let a friend of mine do it  because it will not be healthy for me if i play and i risk a account ban also if  i lose to some idiot who cant even run straight forward

5 hours ago, Hendo14Legend said:

What is the meaning of "True gift" trophy

It is a gold trophy i am worrying about how to get it, thanks

its easy just score 100 r1 goals and you should reach that milestone but why am i here i decided to skip this fifa i dont know but i am not geeling fifa any more and i defeated my inner swine which says get fifa but i say strict NO!!!!!!!