It autopops three collectible trophies

Chaos_Bladez

But seemingly nothing else, not even the sword collectible trophy. It asks you if you want to import your PS4 save and you don't even have the PS4 version installed, which is nice. I am trying to see if the others will unlock if I complete the last level but I have an extremely bad game-breaking glitch where the reticule goes nuts and I can barely see. To fix this, go into the settings and reset them to default by pressing triangle. For some odd reason, the dead zone and all of that stuff is set to zero.

Anyway, it looks like trophies will pop, you just have to do them again. I beat the last level again and just got the one for beating the game. But honestly, as long as the collectible ones pop, that's fine with me.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

I wonder why the sword collectible one didn't auto pop. Any ideas? 

I literally just noticed that. That kinda sucks. Maybe try going into a save and grabbing one sword somewhere? I hope it's not tied to the DLC or something, which is something they would have to patch as that would assuredly go against Sony's policies.

I also hope it's not a bug but seeing as how damn buggy this game is (and has been since before launch), I wouldn't be shocked if it was a bug.

I say "before launch" because when I reviewed it on PC, it would not go above 720p. It was so stupid.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

12 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

I literally just noticed that. That kinda sucks. Maybe try going into a save and grabbing one sword somewhere? I hope it's not tied to the DLC or something, which is something they would have to patch as that would assuredly go against Sony's policies.

I also hope it's not a bug but seeing as how damn buggy this game is (and has been since before launch), I wouldn't be shocked if it was a bug.

I say "before launch" because when I reviewed it on PC, it would not go above 720p. It was so stupid.

You are missing 9 or so Swords, which are the DLC Swords :(

Not sure if you can unlock them via the extra modes they added or the Hardcore Mode, but out of curiosity I brought the DLC and the Trophy popped as I loaded into a level.

So yeah....That sucks!

1 hour ago, URBANmonkey said:

Not sure if you can unlock them via the extra modes they added or the Hardcore Mode, but out of curiosity I brought the DLC and the Trophy popped as I loaded into a level.

So yeah....That sucks!

That is really damn stupid. I doubt you can earn them in the game so this sucks. It would be cool if someone could maybe tweet this at them.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

9 hours ago, URBANmonkey said:

So yeah....That sucks!

Damn, I was gonna play it on PS5 instead of PS4 too but if I need to buy DLC to pop a main game trophy I'll just stick to the PS4 version.

7 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

That is really damn stupid. I doubt you can earn them in the game so this sucks. It would be cool if someone could maybe tweet this at them.

I think the swords are unlockable through the new modes. When I booted the game up for the first time it gave me a message informing me about the new modes and it did say you get a new sword and gloves for beating it.

43 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

I think the swords are unlockable through the new modes. When I booted the game up for the first time it gave me a message informing me about the new modes and it did say you get a new sword and gloves for beating it.

It looks like those modes unlock different swords and modes. 

I am hoping I can just unlock one sword and it'll trigger. I was trying to play Wave mode to test my theory out but it crashed on wave 17. Then it crashed on the first wave. This game is so damn buggy that I'm going to wait for some updates before I try again. I'm not trying waste another hour of my time. 

For those that imported their Ps4 saves I can 100% confirm that finishing the 20 waves on wave mode will pop the "a fine addition" trophy, once you complete it just load up a kill run level and it should pop, I'd recommend fresh booting the game before you start a wave mode to prevent the crashing from making you lose progress 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, disturbedmw2 said:

For those that imported their Ps4 saves I can 100% confirm that finishing the 20 waves on wave mode will pop the "a fine addition" trophy, once you complete it just load up a kill run level and it should pop, I'd recommend fresh booting the game before you start a wave mode to prevent the crashing from making you lose progress 

It's odd that you only need to get the sword for completing wave mode and not the sword for getting gold medals on all the kill runs.

Just now, jonesey46 said:

It's odd that you only need to get the sword for completing wave mode and not the sword for getting gold medals on all the kill runs.

Thatll probably work too, I'd assume how it works is that its not registering the 15 pick-ups of the swords at all until you pick up another and I went with wave mode because it's alot faster to get through, but I'd assume it'd work if you mastered all of the kill run levels too 

Just now, disturbedmw2 said:

Thatll probably work too, I'd assume how it works is that its not registering the 15 pick-ups of the swords at all until you pick up another and I went with wave mode because it's alot faster to get through, but I'd assume it'd work if you mastered all of the kill run levels too 

Ah, I see. I thought the devs had actually increased the requirement with the new swords rather than it just being a bug.

15 hours ago, disturbedmw2 said:

Thanks for confirming. I was trying to test that but it crashed on me after like 16 or 17 rounds because, you guessed it, rest mode.

EDIT: Right after I made this comment, I went and started the wave mode again after turning the console off. Got to round 18 and it crashed. Forget this. I am not trying another run until they patch this broken ass game. Just a colossal waste of time.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2021 at 3:07 AM, disturbedmw2 said:

I don’t think this works anymore. Even on a new save picking up all the swords + beating wave mode the trophy still didn’t unlock after launching up Kill Run. I think now you have to beat all the killrun  levels with the master ranking (unless my game is just glitched but I don’t think it is). Funny enough, the ps5 trophy card has 100% sword unlock so I don’t know anymore lol

Damn, I’m just spamming this thread up sorry lol the trophy popped for me after beating wave 20 in wave mode and launching up a level of the main story. I deleted my save 9 times and redownloded it and each time I would do wave mode and then launch up kill run. I think launching up kill run makes the game register the new sword or something so I any future people on v1.03 having the same problem, I recommend beating wave and then going into the 2nd level. 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021/11/8 at 2:16 AM, ArabianSwordsman said:

I don’t think this works anymore. Even on a new save picking up all the swords + beating wave mode the trophy still didn’t unlock after launching up Kill Run. I think now you have to beat all the killrun  levels with the master ranking (unless my game is just glitched but I don’t think it is). Funny enough, the ps5 trophy card has 100% sword unlock so I don’t know anymore lol

Damn, I’m just spamming this thread up sorry lol the trophy popped for me after beating wave 20 in wave mode and launching up a level of the main story. I deleted my save 9 times and redownloded it and each time I would do wave mode and then launch up kill run. I think launching up kill run makes the game register the new sword or something so I any future people on v1.03 having the same problem, I recommend beating wave and then going into the 2nd level. 

I picking up all the swords and beating wave mode and I went with Kill Run mode it's not pop for me.So what i need to do is launching up a level of the main story after i beating wave mode without went with Kill Run mode?

7 hours ago, ZhangZong8598 said:

I picking up all the swords and beating wave mode and I went with Kill Run mode it's not pop for me.So what i need to do is launching up a level of the main story after i beating wave mode without went with Kill Run mode?

That is what worked for me. The 4 times I did wave mode and went to kill run the trophy didn’t unlock, but the time I went to story it worked first try. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

That is what worked for me. The 4 times I did wave mode and went to kill run the trophy didn’t unlock, but the time I went to story it worked first try. 

I try it and still not worked for me sadly.I haved collect 16 swords after i clear wave mode.i doute trophy will pop when i have 17 sword because only one last sword i can get is beat all the killrun  levels with the master ranking.So i cost $1.99 bought Winter Pack DLC and launching up a level of the main story,and the trophy show up?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wish i saw this thread before booting the ps5 version (my 3rd stack) after getting all but collectiblea i regret playing this again

EDIT: redid the ps4 version to get all collectibles, delete ps5 save (upload to cloud just in case) transfer save data to pop audio and story collectibles trophy. Survive 20 waves to get sword and bought jack bundle no trophy
---------
bought halloween pack, picked a random mission popped the sword trophy

Edited by LilJayR4-