Welcome To My insane Asylum

gothicsyn

Hey Guys,

I'm Gothic, I have been gaming since I was 7 or 8 so late 80's onwards my first console been the Atari 2600 {I know makes me feel old too} I grew up with cartridges and cassette tapes but have continued to evolve as a gamer as time has gone along, also I don't prescribe to the so called console war forgive me for saying but had Sega remained in the Console hunt things would be very different nowadays 

Not to mention for mw the console war was Sega Mega Drive {Genesis} vs. the SNES {Ironically I owed both} But I enjoy gaming across all platforms, I got and XBOX 360 just so I could play Dead Rising and Halo! Anyway I'm rambling as I tend to do.

I currently have a PS3 and PSP as my primary gaming platforms alongside my PC. I also hope one day to turn out games of my own and have my own team working on just that. But I wont try to make that point too often except to say I hope to bring my idea of gaming to you guys. So who am I? Well I'm me a family man, devoted Dad who is very proud of his fledgling gamer daughter. 

I'm an RPG fan at heart, Final Fantasy is probably my favourite of all the franchises followed then by Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Neverwinter. I play Star Trek Online, occasionally FIFA 13 and FIFA Manager so lead quite a varied gaming life. But it's a good life to have? I'm a trophy hunter when it suits and enjoy the games when it doesn't. I also enjoy the emulation scene as I believe in preservation of the older generation of gaming without that it's hard to see where gaming truly came from. So that's the long and the short of it anything else feel free to ask.

Also I'm a lousy typist and wind up having to edit one in three of my posts!! That's ADHD for ya brain is always ten miles ahead of my heads!!

Edited by gothicsyn

• 2 weeks later...