Warning for anyone going for plat

2 hours ago, wackt1 said:

so like its been patched so far, but it seems to crash sometimes when you die to much (or at least die too much on Veteran, havent tested it on other difficulties) 

Yes, the game crashes every time I die sometimes on certain checkpoints. You can fix this by getting to the next checkpoint but it will probably happen again later on if you die a decent amount on a certain checkpoint. I find it unbelievable that their game is this broken even after the update...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 15.01.2022 at 4:36 PM, jtmart59 said:

For ps4 pro(boost mode), ps5.  Ps4 base and slim continue black screen glitch and scope lag problem.

not all model are fixed only ps4 pro and ps5 should fix.

Ps4 fat runs well too. Tried on 3 different consoles.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't even start the campaign been reinstalling deleting. A ps4 game with 200gb been searching Google for answers. Never experienced anything like this and this is a call of duty game an Activision game, shouldn't they know what they are doing? This reminds me of trying to get bootlegged pc games to work 20 years ago

And on top of that when you open the game its defaulted to select the pre-order for the next game. What a crappy company

Edited by Toxia
Added more complaining

9 hours ago, Toxia said:

Can't even start the campaign been reinstalling deleting. A ps4 game with 200gb been searching Google for answers. Never experienced anything like this and this is a call of duty game an Activision game, shouldn't they know what they are doing? This reminds me of trying to get bootlegged pc games to work 20 years ago

And on top of that when you open the game its defaulted to select the pre-order for the next game. What a crappy company

Have you left it sitting on the game menu for a while?  It's still installing even when it says it isn't :/