Trophy Thoughts?

VELOCIOUS-VIPER

4 hours ago, TVDex252 said:

How good do you have to be to be able to win one of these? I haven't played online NHL since like NHL 11..

I'm slightly above the average player and won these without too much trouble. A lot of it comes down to luck and who you get paired against/playing style. My buddy, who will tell you himself that he isn't very good, won on his second attempt. I also know a dude who's much better than me and struggled for a week to win.

Best advice: just play, learn a few strategies/tricks, and sooner or later, the pieces will align for you and you will win.

4 hours ago, TVDex252 said:

How good do you have to be to be able to win one of these? I haven't played online NHL since like NHL 11..

I would also suggest to try to get this as soon as possible. The earlier you play this, the more "noobs" you'll encounter at first as people are not used to the game yet.

Edited by DragonSpear2462

As a huge trophy hunter and massive nhl fan,from my experience  the only tough trophy that might require above average skill is to qualify for a season of hut champs. I could be wrong, maybe someone can correct me, I don't play hut as much as I used too, and mostly play chel, when not trophy grinding

Edited by hubster316
Spelling error

• 1 month later...

None of my friends have a ps5 so i could not play with my usual squad, so I joined a random public club. I didn't even play a chel game, I just logged into chel daily and eventually got the trophy lol. Hut champs trophy can be easy or grindy depending on skill. Same with the elimator tournament trophies, mostly skill dependent. I'm pretty skilled at the nhl games and have platted every one since 16, and in my opinion, the worst trophies are the be a pro ones! Hope that helps!

10 minutes ago, pennywise247 said:

Would love to know why my post about the Conference Champions trophy keeps getting removed??? Are you not allowed to ask for help on this forum?? 1f914.png 
It’s been removed twice now. 

It's been removed because we have the Sessions feature for those who are looking for people to help with trophies.

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

Also, this thread is to discuss what people think about the trophies. Not to ask about clubs, so the post would also be off-topic.

Plus, if your post is removed then you should pretty much assume it's because it broke one of the rules.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 4 months later...

After buying every NHL game from 92 to 17 I stopped, mostly because of the money hungry microtransactions filled Ultimate Team mode. But a couple times I have thought about giving it a go the trophies turn me off. Way too much of a a grind if it's something I don't fall in love with. I don't mind BAP, but any records trophies should be for a single season, not career. And I don't want to have to go anywhere near HUT. Guess the way EA is going I may never play another NHL game again.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/26/2021 at 8:50 AM, Stevieboy said:

It's been removed because we have the Sessions feature for those who are looking for people to help with trophies.

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

Also, this thread is to discuss what people think about the trophies. Not to ask about clubs, so the post would also be off-topic.

Plus, if your post is removed then you should pretty much assume it's because it broke one of the rules.

This seems a little harsh to me. At least an indicator to tell the author why their post has been removed would suffice.

• 4 weeks later...