Game glitched, auto-awarded all collectibles

PhyrxianLibrarin

OK, I'm not sure how this happened, but:

- I was in Caviar Key, hunting down side missions, and took a wrong turn into Fawtick Bayou.

- I got a black loading screen, rather than the usual splash screen.

- When I turned around and re-entered the key, the game auto-awarded me all of the collectibles in The Gulf and Caviar Key for some reason?

- Deep Sea Explorer, Garbage Collector, and Tourist all popped at the same time.

Kind of the opposite of a trophy glitch, the game itself glitched out and the trophies popped "correctly." Seems like the game's still a bit unstable, anyone else encountered this?

Even though Maneater is a fantastic game, there's still some quirky trophy bugs (some good, some bad).

I seriously doubt you'll run into any issues with being flagged, since the trophy issues have been fairly well documented from the beginning.

13 hours ago, droppingtherock said:

That sucks. I hope you don't end up having to hide your trophies for a genuine glitch. Were you on PS4 or PS5? I'm doing my clean up now on PS5 and have not had any problems.

This was the PS+ version, so PS5 with no cross-save importing or auto-popping.

I'm not super worried, I am not important nor high enough on the leaderboards for people to come after me and flag games (I hope!)

1 hour ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

This was the PS+ version, so PS5 with no cross-save importing or auto-popping.

I'm not super worried, I am not important nor high enough on the leaderboards for people to come after me and flag games (I hope!)

Hahaha that's kinda funny have you been on here long? Lol they will flag and mark against even the lowest ranked player for perceived cheating. But nah you should be fine maneater is a glitch fest