FRIENDS LIST GONE. please help?

LADDDY--HDz

Okay, so this happened today. I have been looking for solutions, and none of them worked. I've tried signing in and out, turning my ps3 off and on, and waiting for a few mins./hours. I went online on my computer, and i still had my friends. Before this problem happened i had been lagging every time i logged in because of all the friends i had, i guess.. I guess i reached 100? But I logged into my other accounts on my ps3 and it had my friends list! Idk whats going on here... I want to try deleting some of my friends, but thats not possible because i can't even see them. & i can't even delete them from the computer so... I'm screwed. I should have declined the people that added me.. So, if anybody has a solution or suggestion.. Please say. I really want to play online with my friends. And this account is like my main one. I don't like playing in my other ones. ; ^ ; </3 It's my best account ever.., well to me..

Please and Thank you. 

Okay, so this happened today. I have been looking for solutions, and none of them worked. I've tried signing in and out, turning my ps3 off and on, and waiting for a few mins./hours. I went online on my computer, and i still had my friends. Before this problem happened i had been lagging every time i logged in because of all the friends i had, i guess.. I guess i reached 100? But I logged into my other accounts on my ps3 and it had my friends list! Idk whats going on here... I want to try deleting some of my friends, but thats not possible because i can't even see them. & i can't even delete them from the computer so... I'm screwed. I should have declined the people that added me.. So, if anybody has a solution or suggestion.. Please say. I really want to play online with my friends. And this account is like my main one. I don't like playing in my other ones. ; ^ ; </3 It's my best account ever.., well to me..

Please and Thank you. 

Relax, you'll be okay, it seems that many users are having issues with the PSN friends list not showing up today, it's not user error, it's something with Sony's servers - hopefully it will get fixed as soon as possible. My PS3 still works, but only because I've been signed in, but my Vita and the PlayStation App show no friends, so same problem, but it will get fixed by Sony.

Some users in the PS forums are saying that they can get their friends list to work by going to "network settings" and then selecting "internet connection settings" and then setting that up again and it works for them and then there's also people who go to "Trophy Collection" under the PSN section, press triangle over the trophy icon, switch modes to offline and then online again, then signing off PSN and then back onto PSN and they say that works. If neither of those works just wait and it should hopefully be fixed soon! ;)

Edited by BlindMango