Scenario Master Issue

lankylad1606

I'm currently struggling to unlock the Scenario Master trophy and not sure if I am just missing something or if it is a bug. The requirement for the trophy is to beat all official scenarios with a 3 biohazard final rating. The trophy guide suggests you can do this on casual diffiulty predominatly using the Neurax Worm.

I have now completed all 26 scenarios (20 original + 6 that were relased in later patches) all are at 3 biohazards i've checked the list multiple times and there are no incomplete ones shown. I completed the majority on casual. I did not make use of any cheats on the in game menu. However the trophy has not unlocked and in the statistcs menu it is showing scenarios complete 78.78788% (ultra specific i know).

So my question is am i missing something, is it linked to the new cure dlc? (i can't see any scenarios in it), do i need to do all disease types in a scenario when there is an option? or is it just bugged out on me.

It's frustrating as i can see people have earned the trophy recently, so it would suggest i'm missing something rather than it being bugged but i have no clue what i'm missing. Any help would be really appreciated.

Minor Update

I have sent a ticket to Ndemic support will update if they provide an update.

I have done some more digging and it would appear the potential issue is that the following in game accolades have not unlocked:

- Complete Nipah Virus (with a 3 biohazard rating in the scenario)
- Complete Frozen Virus (with a 3 biohazard rating in the scenario)
- Complete Artificial Organs (with a 3 biohazard rating in the scenario)
- Complete Unknown Origin (with a 3 biohazard rating in the scenario)

I am making an assumption but it seems likely that these accolades act as triggers for the trophy unlock and the fact they have not awarded is why the trophy hasn't unlocked either. Unfortunately, I have redone these scenarios multiple times on multiple difficulties including mega-brutal gaining a 3 bio-hazard rating and they have still not been awarded. In desperation i have deleted my save and started again and had the same issue.

If someone with the trophy could have a look to see if these accolades unlocked or not in their game it would be really useful as if the trophy unlocked but the accolades didn't then the problem lies elsewhere.
Edited by lankylad1606

So i managed to get this trophy in the end by forcing a version 1 download of the game. The next time i completed a scenario it then popped the trophy. I will keep providing updates from the support ticket as this isn't exactly a satisfactory fix but wanted to let people know how i got around it in case anyone has or will have the same issue as me in the future :).

• Like 1

On 03/11/2021 at 7:56 PM, lankylad1606 said:

So i managed to get this trophy in the end by forcing a version 1 download of the game. The next time i completed a scenario it then popped the trophy. I will keep providing updates from the support ticket as this isn't exactly a satisfactory fix but wanted to let people know how i got around it in case anyone has or will have the same issue as me in the future :).

I'm having the exact same issue with the Nipah Virus accolade not completing. How did you force the version 1 download? Not done it before and need this trophy popped so I can move on with my life ?

On 3.11.2021 at 8:56 PM, lankylad1606 said:

Any update on what the devs replied? Tried downgrading, but despite what the guide says the psx helper doesn't seem to work on PS5

On 12/11/2021 at 2:05 PM, hr_kriese said:

Any update on what the devs replied? Tried downgrading, but despite what the guide says the psx helper doesn't seem to work on PS5

Not really, they replied with:

We are looking into this issue and hope to have a patch available soon. thank you for your patience, we will check in when the patch is live.

Regards,
Ndemic Creations

Not very clear in terms of timeframes i'm afraid but i guess at leat they acknowledged the issue.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

So is this game not platinumable normally? I have done several scenarios and so far I have been awarded all the accolades for 3 biohazards on the scenarios. Are there any specific scenarios to watch for?

These are the four accolades that didn't unlock for me despite meeting requirements:

However, keep in mind that no one here has had a meaningful reply from the devs so it is just an assumption on my part that the accolades issue is what caused the bug for me. Also plenty of people seem to be having no issues with the unlock judging by recent achievers, so fingers crossed for you that you don't run into this one :). If you do and playing on ps4 there is at least a workaround that's been outlined in previous comments.

8 hours ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

So is this game not platinumable normally? I have done several scenarios and so far I have been awarded all the accolades for 3 biohazards on the scenarios. Are there any specific scenarios to watch for?

The only way to get the broken trophy, is to use the proxy server downgrade exploit to force the game back to a version of the game that isn't borked.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The only way to get the broken trophy, is to use the proxy server downgrade exploit to force the game back to a version of the game that isn't borked.

I will try sending a ticket up to them, I can't figure out how to downgrade to 1.00 even following everything. 

On 10/31/2021 at 5:18 AM, lankylad1606 said:

I'm currently struggling to unlock the Scenario Master trophy and not sure if I am just missing something or if it is a bug. The requirement for the trophy is to beat all official scenarios with a 3 biohazard final rating. The trophy guide suggests you can do this on casual diffiulty predominatly using the Neurax Worm.

I have now completed all 26 scenarios (20 original + 6 that were relased in later patches) all are at 3 biohazards i've checked the list multiple times and there are no incomplete ones shown. I completed the majority on casual. I did not make use of any cheats on the in game menu. However the trophy has not unlocked and in the statistcs menu it is showing scenarios complete 78.78788% (ultra specific i know).

So my question is am i missing something, is it linked to the new cure dlc? (i can't see any scenarios in it), do i need to do all disease types in a scenario when there is an option? or is it just bugged out on me.

It's frustrating as i can see people have earned the trophy recently, so it would suggest i'm missing something rather than it being bugged but i have no clue what i'm missing. Any help would be really appreciated.

Minor Update

I have done some more digging and it would appear the potential issue is that the following in game accolades have not unlocked:

I am making an assumption but it seems likely that these accolades act as triggers for the trophy unlock and the fact they have not awarded is why the trophy hasn't unlocked either. Unfortunately, I have redone these scenarios multiple times on multiple difficulties including mega-brutal gaining a 3 bio-hazard rating and they have still not been awarded. In desperation i have deleted my save and started again and had the same issue.

If someone with the trophy could have a look to see if these accolades unlocked or not in their game it would be really useful as if the trophy unlocked but the accolades didn't then the problem lies elsewhere.

Also interestingly enough I’ve got the trophy for Humans weren’t supposed to fly initiative but not the accolade. So I’m not entirely sure. 

On 10/31/2021 at 5:18 AM, lankylad1606 said:

Minor Update

Patch was sent out today that fixed the accolades not being awarded, however still can't get the trophy to pop. Statistics # never went up either.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:30 PM, Popeguy said:

Since the new patch is out, any word if I should scrap my save data and start fresh? Anyone try doing that?

Deleted everything and started fresh. Unlocked all perks and up to Nexus Worm. Did all the scenarios listed in the guide first then worked backwards so that Fake News was the last one and it worked! Idk if I just got lucky, but hope this helps anyone out.

Edited by Popeguy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...