Groovy Trophy Thoughts???

Exeshow678

3 hours ago, Exeshow678 said:

idk much when it comes to trophies for these games, but are they pretty easy if you've platted some of them? or do you have to bust some moves for this plat?

Well is the same trophy list for like 3 games now and the trophies are pretty easy if you can earn 5 stars in every song.

5 stars is no longer the highest score you are going for.

You now have to get Superstar and Megastar on all 37 disc songs. 5 stars is 10000, Superstar is 11000 and Megastar is 12000.

So you will need to get the routines down to get 12000 on each song and these are really the two platinum breakers for these. 

Just look at the completion for 2020 and 2019 to get an idea of how "easy" this will be. 

• Like 1

As someone who has platinumed 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Just Dance games, I am glad there will be no "boss" and "team song" modes nor trophies.
It's gonna be a fast platinum.

Edit: Im soooo glad they got rid of the stupid stickers

Edited by PeskyBobo
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 1:34 PM, PeskyBobo said:

As someone who has platinumed 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Just Dance games, I am glad there will be no "boss" and "team song" modes nor trophies.
It's gonna be a fast platinum.

Edit: Im soooo glad they fot rid of the stupid stickers

It appears though that the Gotta Get 'Em All trophy is bugged. Only 189 gift machine rewards available, and you need 200 for the trophy.

19 minutes ago, PeskyBobo said:

I saw 2 people got it, is it finally fixed?

I'd guess probably not. The issue is past Just Dance games unlock certain avatars that you get from the Gift Machine. So, if someone has never played a Just Dance game before, they could get that trophy no problem. 

Edit: on further inspection, it looks like one guy at least has a lot of Just Dance plats so maybe it's fixed?

Edited by ThatMuttGuy

14 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I'd guess probably not. The issue is past Just Dance games unlock certain avatars that you get from the Gift Machine. So, if someone has never played a Just Dance game before, they could get that trophy no problem. 

Edit: on further inspection, it looks like one guy at least has a lot of Just Dance plats so maybe it's fixed?

Think it’s still bugged. I didn’t get the 10000 mojo trophy at 100 gifts.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, maoyalu said:

A possible fix is to play it all off-line until all 200 gifts are unlocked. (haven't tested yet)

For JD21 you couldn't play offline and had to be connected to your Ubisoft profile (there's a similar problem with the trophy machine if you try to do both the PS4 and PS5 stack and I tried everything I could think of to get the trophy). Is this not the case anymore that it is necessary to play online?

On 12/31/2021 at 0:25 AM, eigen-space said:

For JD21 you couldn't play offline and had to be connected to your Ubisoft profile (there's a similar problem with the trophy machine if you try to do both the PS4 and PS5 stack and I tried everything I could think of to get the trophy). Is this not the case anymore that it is necessary to play online?

This is now strike 2 on bugs on the Just Dance games after that cross progression bug for the JD21 versions that they never fixed. Hope they wake up soon.